Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,486 Posts
06+ is roughly about an inch longer and has a more “girthy“ look to it in the shock mount location. And the transition from the body of the linkage to the shock mount hole is much smoother on the 06+, whereas on the 04-05 it’s kind of an abrupt bump from the main part of the linkage to the shock mount hole.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it has a gt thunder link just not sure what year. I bought the quad last summer was told it’s a 04, but I’m buying new suspension for it so trying to figure out what it has for parts on it. Has aftermarket swing arm on it so I can’t measure that. I do know that the rear shock is 14 3/4 from center to center which would be from 04/05. Just questioning it because the guy I bought it from didn’t know much about anything

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Post pics and what suspension are you getting? Xtravel is the hottest stuff out there right now
I think it has a gt thunder link just not sure what year. I bought the quad last summer was told it’s a 04, but I’m buying new suspension for it so trying to figure out what it has for parts on it. Has aftermarket swing arm on it so I can’t measure that. I do know that the rear shock is 14 3/4 from center to center which would be from 04/05. Just questioning it because the guy I bought it from didn’t know much about anything
Sus

1 - 4 of 4 Posts