Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM MY OTHER POST I BROKE MINE OFF 2 WEEKENDS AGO AND I CANT GO RIDING LIKE THAT. ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A FAT SERIES DG BAR (DG IS OUT OF STOCK, NOON EELSE KNOWS ANYTHIGN ABOUT IT) WHAT BARS ARE GOOD .... STRONGER THAN STOCK? i WANT SOMETHING THAT LOOKS GOOD TOO. THANKS GUYS PLEASE RESPOND ASAP I WANN ORDER TODAY !

·
Registered
263 Posts
my ac is good i bent it and bent it back straight and no cracks i like it

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
PRM is the best, I think anyway.
I cut off light mounts and smoothed all welds, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHERE'D U GET THAT PRM? CAN YOU POST A PHONE # OR A WEB ADDRESS ... IS IT STRONG AHVE YOU WHEELIED ON IT YET??? POST BACK PLEASE I WANNA ORDER TODAY!!!! WOOO WOOO

·
Registered
587 Posts
AC RACING HAS THEM FOR $60.00 ACRACING.COM . please turn off your caps lock.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by blake450r@Jul 30 2004, 12:27 PM
my ac is good i bent it and bent it back straight and no cracks  i like it
you bent it back, and it didnt break...I have the AC wide grab bar and I bent it just a little...but Im scared to bend it back cause I dont want it to break.....I think its a POS cause I barely fail back on it and it bent....I dont think I will buy anything AC again...except thier nerf bars....has anyone had any problems with the AC propeg nerfs?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Jul 30 2004, 05:10 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-blake450r
@Jul 30 2004, 12:27 PM
my ac is good i bent it and bent it back straight and no cracks  i like it
you bent it back, and it didnt break...I have the AC wide grab bar and I bent it just a little...but Im scared to bend it back cause I dont want it to break.....I think its a POS cause I barely fail back on it and it bent....I dont think I will buy anything AC again...except thier nerf bars....has anyone had any problems with the AC propeg nerfs? [/b]
that exactly what i was afraid of ... when i called ac they couldnt tell me whether theres was stronger than stock and i knew right then and there it was garbage. ordered a prm from prm directly. cant wait to bounce off it on a wheely.... ill give you guys a full report on this thing .. if i dont break it noone else is gonna. (uup here when we wann ride and cant make it out - i live in a city - we ride wheelies on the bar up and down the street at night for a cool spark show)!!!!!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Wayne64SS+Jul 30 2004, 07:09 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2004, 05:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-blake450r
@Jul 30 2004, 12:27 PM
my ac is good i bent it and bent it back straight and no cracks     i like it

you bent it back, and it didnt break...I have the AC wide grab bar and I bent it just a little...but Im scared to bend it back cause I dont want it to break.....I think its a POS cause I barely fail back on it and it bent....I dont think I will buy anything AC again...except thier nerf bars....has anyone had any problems with the AC propeg nerfs?
that exactly what i was afraid of ... when i called ac they couldnt tell me whether theres was stronger than stock and i knew right then and there it was garbage. ordered a prm from prm directly. cant wait to bounce off it on a wheely.... ill give you guys a full report on this thing .. if i dont break it noone else is gonna. (uup here when we wann ride and cant make it out - i live in a city - we ride wheelies on the bar up and down the street at night for a cool spark show)!!!!! [/b]
thats cool...weve done that too...I live in the city. I have a PRM grab bar on my KFX700 and it seems very solid...I havent laid it back on it yet though...Plus its so tall, I can stand the ATV upright on the grab bar....it leans to far forward and will fall rightback on its wheels.....I think I want to get a PRM for my 450r now...it looked really good above......Plus My ac dont have a place for my flag...and that sucks....

·
Registered
263 Posts
yeah i rolled it over prety hard in 4th sideways and it bent down about two inches, i figured i would have to buy a new one so i thought "what the heck ill try to bend it back if it breaks ill get a new one",i got a 10 foot bar and bent it back while my friend sat on the bike. no cracks
:D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by blake450r@Jul 30 2004, 09:45 PM
yeah i rolled it over prety hard in 4th sideways and it bent down about two inches, i figured i would have to buy a new one so i thought "what the heck ill try to bend it back if it breaks ill get a new one",i got a 10 foot bar and bent it back while my friend sat on the bike.  no cracks
  :D
Im scared.....
...but I might have to try that....it pointing way to high rightnow and drives me nuts.....if it breaks, I needed one with a flag mount anyway....LOL

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i bent my stock one back about 5 times before it snapped ... you guys shouldn't have to worry only bending it back once... but once you bend it back its gonna be weak as hell

·
Registered
55 Posts
my stock bar bent and snaped the first time i fell back on it and the lite has been broken 3 times i give up on the light, im gunna keep it withought a cover and get a new bar ( not stock thoes pieces of garbage ). it looks to me that honda at the last minute said " Hey we need a light right here looks good" i cant stop breaking it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts