Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY SNAPPED MY GRAB BAR ... LUCKILY I CAUGHT IT BEFORE IT FLIPPED AND BLEW OFF THE FENDERS. ANYWAYS I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE PUTTING ON THESE AFTERMARKET WISE. I WANT SOMETHING ALOT STRONGER ( I LIKE TO PARK ON TEH BAR AFTER A LONG ASS WHEELY) BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RETAIN THE STOCK BRAKE LIGHT. DO NOT NEED A NUMBER PLATE I DONT RACE. ANYTHING OUT THERE TO MEET MY NEEDS AND STILL LOOK GOOD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
dude caps off,sorry to hear about what happened.you may want to look into ac ,and prm. ac's web site is www.acracing.com. ill try to find prm's site
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,996 Posts
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Wayne, you can do better than that. I used to type posts in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 16 2004, 01:08 PM
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Wayne, you can do better than that. I used to type posts in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.
lmao,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by harescrambler450r@Jul 16 2004, 05:53 PM
big deal some1 types in cap letters.is it actually hurting you umm NO.that is the craziest thing ive ever heard.
thats funny, we have some people here at work that type in all caps and everyone is always complaining about it here to.....It is harder on the eyes though...Me personally...I dont give a rats a$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,996 Posts
its really annoying..its just sad you have to try to get your point across by typing in all caps....I wont even read it if its in all caps b/c if the person is that stupid to type the whole thign in caps then its not worth my time reading what they typed b/c its prob some dumb shiit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 16 2004, 05:17 PM
its really annoying..its just sad you have to try to get your point across by typing in all caps....I wont even read it if its in all caps b/c if the person is that stupid to type the whole thign in caps then its not worth my time reading what they typed b/c its prob some dumb shiit
well I dont know about not reading the post but I think its pretty dumb to type in all capital letters B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
What the hell is up your guys [email protected]??? Maybe he's just new to this stuff. I think you could be a little nicer in requesting to turn off the CAPS. Give the guy a break. :huh:

That's a good way to make a "newbie" leave the site and say what a bunch of D1CKS!

I'm only typing this because you decided to call him an "idiot" and "stupid".

Oh Yeah... PRM makes awesome stuff. Had their bumpers skids and grab bars on a couple quads. Never had any issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Outlwd@Jul 16 2004, 07:45 PM
What the hell is up your guys [email protected]??? Maybe he's just new to this stuff. I think you could be a little nicer in requesting to turn off the CAPS. Give the guy a break. :huh:

That's a good way to make a "newbie" leave the site and say what a bunch of D1CKS!

I'm only typing this because you decided to call him an "idiot" and "stupid".

Oh Yeah... PRM makes awesome stuff. Had their bumpers skids and grab bars on a couple quads. Never had any issues.
I was thinking the same thing....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 16 2004, 08:34 PM
quit crying you babies...its just a wesbite
AND IT"S JUST CAPS LOCK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
JUMBO,
I dont appreciate you calling people stupid or dumb on here. Its just not a nice thing to do and it brings down morale.

You are right, it is just a "website" but in my case I it also happens to be a full time job. I have put my heart and soul into it so I hope you understand where im coming from.

You can do two things from this point: 1. Keep posting and acting like you do and our strike system will take care of you or 2. Help out, give some good info, be curtious, and enjoy the site.

If you have any questons please take it up with me or the mods.

schmitty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Back to the topic for a minute before more insanity. :lol:

Today in an enduro I kind of BADLY bent my grab bar too and luckily didn't tweak the subframe. I'm looking at PRM too.

And on a side note. Watch the stock tie rods. They are extremely weak. I did 12 laps in the enduro today and I went off camber up a hill on the last one and hit two trees. Was doing probably 15-20mph. Both tierods bent straight down almost. Was right by finish line and just jumped on another quad for the rest of the race though.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top