Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I dont think I have a problem with it...thats not to say I wouldnt like it better in a different position.....Im just used to it now.....

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I was just thinking about this this weekend and i am glad to hear someone else has this prob...... i use my front brakes 10-1 over the rear because i cant get my boot to it.....

i think and extension is in order.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have the same problem. I wonder if you bend it if it will snap because it looks like it's stamped cast.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Having same problem, I figured this out this weekend when trying to wheelie. Luckily, it went back down just using the clutch but it was fun reaching for rear brake and getting nothing but air.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
I went and put about 8 hours on my quad this weekend, keeping this thread in mind. Damn, you sure were right! I am hardly using my back brakes and and my fronts are already getting pretty spongy (nice to have another R to compare to)... I wonder if the aftermarket brake pedals are the same dimensions as stock??

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
If you guys are going to try bending them i suggest heating them up so they dont crack and snap on you...just a thot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts