Honda TRX 450R banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a product review forum would kick @ss Smitty! I know that I would like to put reviews for others in a organized section and it would be awesome to see what is the best on the market..

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
We could probably do it under "Project 450r" and add "and parts reviews" to the title. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
That doesnt sound like a bad idea.....

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Also maybe Pictures on how to put these aftermarket parts on and how to take the old stuff off the bike. Usually when you buy an aftermarket part the instructions are never that good and if your doing it for the first time someone might not know just how to put it on or together. Just a thought! :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i would like to contribute to this site & I can make a guide like how to change your oil & have pictures with numbers & stuff on how exactly to do it...also how to check transmission fluid & change it...I would really like to do this & have it posted up on here for everyone to use

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 8 2004, 04:50 PM
i would like to contribute to this site & I can make a guide like how to change your oil & have pictures with numbers & stuff on how exactly to do it...also how to check transmission fluid & change it...I would really like to do this & have it posted up on here for everyone to use
Jumbo, feel free to do so! You can post those right up in the Engine forum or wherever the particular part you are installing or changing would be suitable to post. If you do a real good job, it might even be pinned

Haha, maybe if we get enough of these, we can make a new section for it with all of them in one place...maybe called "How To..."

I don't know, just me thinking out loud, what do you think Tom?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i dont feel like doing it unless it would be in something like that....it will take alot of time for me to do & I dont feel like just having it pinned up or something..it will be high quality of course

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jul 8 2004, 04:04 PM
Go for it! I'm sure allot of begginers need something like that! :D
i know I would have likes something like that (exriders had one to help me change my oil which was awesome when I first got the 400ex)..im gonna do it maybe tonight or tomorrow...where can I send it to through e-mail or AOL instant messenger would be easiest for me

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Jumbo, if you would like just post it under maintenence and one of the moderators or myelf will lock it then move it to a spot decided by schmitthead.

BTW welcome to the site! Glad to see you being a team player.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Jul 9 2004, 12:16 AM
Jumbo, if you would like just post it under maintenence and one of the moderators or myelf will lock it then move it to a spot decided by schmitthead.

BTW welcome to the site! Glad to see you being a team player.
sure thing...ill try to do it tonight or this weekend...iv'e been a busy guy lately

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
well i got in a bad wreck last night & bent my tierod, wheel hub, & the rotor.....i dont know what im going to do...i was taking a turn around the berm & this tie rod bent & flew me over the top of it & it was pretty bad...do you think honda will replace it under warranty????

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
they wouldnt replace anything but they were nice about it & told me to come & bring it to them & they could help me find out whats wrong & I buy it fro mthem but I want to get everything from servicehonda...my tire is bowed out like diagnol...what could cause this? I see that the tierod is bent but the fram, aarms are fine..the rim is just a little bent & the rotor is a litte bent..could spindle be bent & cause the tire to be like that?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.