Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
no, but those are fat. I really like those...how much are they?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like them, but i bought ims pegs and heel gaurds and i realy dont like my heel gaurds the look old school. oh ya the pro armor pegs can be changed out (sweet)not like the ac.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If you go to Rock Mountain ATV they are only 176.99. They are out of stock on the red webbing but I think the black looks better my self. :D

Dave

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
awsome

·
Registered
273 Posts
i ordered those 2 days ago. Should be in by next week i'm hopin! I'll give you all the data report when I get them bolted on.

As far as the ones on the rock mountain site, those could be the regular nerf bars. Pro Armor makes 2. Standard and Racing. The racing have the footpeg with them. The standards are just reg ol nerfs.

I got the complete pro-armor kit coming. Racing Nerfs, MX bumper, Swing arm skid, engine skid, and a-arm guards. I can't wait to see that box infront of my house!!! I'm gonna put them on right away and I'll let ya know whats up with them

·
Registered
572 Posts
My friend has them on his Z400.The heal plates are to close & my boots hit them
when leaning back going through woops,not a good feeling.check out GRAYDON
PROLINE.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have them on my machine. They are beefy, I can stand on them (210+ lbs) and they dont budge. Installation was a snap. I got them from Rocky Mountain.
Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm running the standard ones from Rocky Mountain and I love them. I'm 230lbs+ and can stand on them and they won't budge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by dvfd12@Oct 24 2004, 09:05 AM
I'm running the standard ones from Rocky Mountain and I love them. I'm 230lbs+ and can stand on them and they won't budge.
what do they look like?? post a picture!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts