Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my CR Red/Black Powermadds that are practically brand new. I have 1 30 minute ride on them. I bought them for 34.95 and the Roxx billet aluminum bar mounts cost me another 45.00.

Reason I am selling is I am going with ASV levers so handguards won’t be very effective... I have pictures of them on the bike if you would like to see them.

I am asking 60 shipped OBO. The color is almost a perfect match to the Honda red.

Email is [email protected] , AIM is CRFrider626 or PM me.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not that they aren’t good with them, but if you have hand guards, the feature of the ASV's wont work.. ASV"s are foldable, and with the hand guards they wont be able to fold. I am second thinking this but if someone is interested let me know. I really like the powermadds, and would rather have them over the levers. :wacko:

Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lever? I dont have the levers for sale, only the guards. But let me know. If someone wants them I will sell them, if not no biggy.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are still for sale. I will get you some close up pics of them in a few minutes when I get off work.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
close up of mine

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem on getting back so quick. And thanks for the close up lukester. I guess I will keep them. I don’t really want to sell them because they are very sweet. I am just trying to get rid of some of the bar clutter. But once i get my new bars, and get rid of the e brake that should help some. Plus the bars I’m getting are almost 3 inches wider than stock so that will be nice.

Dave

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still want to get rid of them? $50 shipped?

·
Registered
91 Posts
No problem, just thought I'd check. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts