Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just found out some sad news corys dad has been struggleing with cancer for months now hes been in and out of the hospital for a while and then a couple weeks ago they sent him home with hospice (spelling) its where a nurse comes to check onthem all the time at his house

well me and cory and a bunch was out friday and he got a call saying he needed to come home
i knew it wasnt good then well talked to cory saturday and he didnt really say much, ive tried callin for a couple days now and just found out his dad passed away yesterday sometime

so lets keep the hondarider26, inventor of the BS thread, my friend cory in our prayers

thanks you all for taking the time to read

·
Registered
762 Posts
I feel for him..my pops passed away in february and i know what him and his family are going through..tell him hes in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i know how that goes.. i lost my grandfather and a close cousin this year to cancer. but on the upside my god mother made a miracilous bounce back after being diagnosed terminal with level 4 cancer. he'll be on my mind for sure. hope it gets better

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys for the replies, hopefully he will get on here and read some replies and it may lift his spirits a little

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Man I hate to hear anyone having to deal with cancer.. I saw my mother in law and grandma both go through this and noone deserves to die that way, its just sad to see people that workd their whole life get eaten up with cancer.

My thoughts are out to him and his family.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
sending my prayers

i recently lost a fellow co worker from a heart attack and stroke. :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
sorry to hear that.. be strong

·
Registered
473 Posts
im sorry to hear, hang in there...best wishes

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really sorry to hear. Im dealing right now to with a family member it inst easy.

·
Registered
692 Posts
my prayers to family[/b]
prayers are out for them !! wishin the family the best of luck, whether i know them or not !!!

good luck man !!keep strong !

·
Registered
77 Posts
My brother actually passed away last week on my birthday.. so I know what he and his family are going through, stay strong man...

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well ill tell him tomoro about the support from the .org ill see him at the funeral

thanks again guys

the support on this site is incredible

i really mean it everyone, thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts