Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, in due to respect of Cody (freestyle509), right now we are trying to get as many people as possible logged onto hbombfilms.com, please help make it happen! thanks.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
why what happened??btw that site is all screwed up red xs in boxes everywhere!!!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by Fender@Sep 27 2004, 09:58 PM
why what happened??btw that site is all screwed up red xs in boxes everywhere!!!
Cody was a 16-year-old kid that was into riding as much as any one of us. He was tragically killed in a hit and run accident on Friday night, just one week after his Sweet Sixteen B-Day. His mom let us know the other day. If you see this PLEASE go to THESE FORUMS ... even if you go to sleep, it would be nice if you could stay logged onto that site. We are trying to get as many people there as possible tonight in rememberance of Cody :(

R.I.P. Cody

"Only the good die young."

-Zack Chelo-

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD+Sep 27 2004, 09:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Sep 27 2004, 09:58 PM
Cody was a 16-year-old kid that was into riding as much as any one of us. He was tragically killed in a hit and run accident on Friday night, just one week after his Sweet Sixteen B-Day. His mom let us know the other day. If you see this PLEASE go to THESE FORUMS ... even if you go to sleep, it would be nice if you could stay logged onto that site. We are trying to get as many people there as possible tonight in rememberance of Cody :(

R.I.P. Cody

"Only the good die young."

-Zack Chelo- [/b]
I'm so sorry about this. this really bother's me when I hear something like this. Noone deserves this!!!! He was a guy that would have gone on to be something big in the ATV world. My best wishes and prayers to his family!!!!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
:( very sad, I will pray for his family.....Im deeply sorry about thier loss.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
wow that really sucks :(

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
thats sad to hear :( it makes you stop a think how much longer you could have left on this place we call earth. you never know when your plug will be pulled. his family will be in are prayers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts