Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 ER white plastics for sale. front fenders, rear fenders and stock hood. these also have carbon fiber warning labels from carboncovers.net

they are in white font. one has 450r with flames, one has "sucks gas and hauls ass", and the rear fender has "sand slut". the front fender extensions have never been used. the rest of the plastics have like 10-15 rides. normal scuffs here and there. its never been rolled, no deep scratches or staining going on. its got some scuffs that are normal like i said, from low tree's at the dunes/trails.

make an offer, id prefer to sell them locally to olympia, wa. shipping costs are outragous.
==
stock 07 450r carrier. works just fine, bought an aftermarket one. $50? whats it worth?
==
$129 dollar msr o-ring chain. used for 4 rides now. im going with a new swingarm. its currently sized for a +2.5 swinger on an 06+ bike. so this would work for up to a +3 on the 04-05 bikes, or +2.5 on later models. it can always be shortened. $50+ shipping obo
==
houser +2 black arms, with derisi revalves for 180 lb xc. black pc springs. dual rate. arms come complete with tie rods, hardware and bushings. arms have 5ish rides on them. couple trail rides, which have resulted in like 2-3 scratches/decent sized chips on the bottom of the arms. there is NO dents or major damage. these are about as good of condition for "used" as you can get. mostly dune rides on them. shocks are perfect, pc is almost new. no chipping. you cannot see any of the arm damage until the bike is stood up, so its really nothing to even consider IMO.. $650+ shipping obo.
==
big bag of stickers.. venom stickers, sparks, uni, slc, ect ect.. as seen in pic. ive also got a few others i found i threw in there. $10 + shipping
==
stock steering stem /w pro taper universal big bar mounts. perfect shape, bikes never been wrecked/rolled, ect. make offer, im buying an anti-vibe tonight/tomorrow so this will be comin' off.
==
stock header heat shield, stock cam, stock heel guards, bunch of stock parts also.. let me know what you need.

pics will be coming, if i dont get one up of what you want... let me know

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

NOTE: plastics have a 1" hole for the ignition, as seen in photo.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill sell arms and shocks seperately for 325. only if both get spoken for, i dont want to be left with stuff.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
complete front fenders? im kinda hesitant to seperate them.

not alot of people want just a rear fender i dont think.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
john aaahhh im soo temped to get those arms and shocks.. great price

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
get em man.. i need to pay for some of this stuff i got coming in lol.

the plastics will be too expensive to ship. over $100 in just shipping, i cant compete with online prices and get anything worthwhile on mine.

no thanks on the trade. looking like ill have to just sell mine locally.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think a local guy wants my shocks only. so if anyone wants the arms and shock combo, or just the arms. speak now or im going to give em up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i think a local guy wants my shocks only. so if anyone wants the arms and shock combo, or just the arms. speak now or im going to give em up.[/b]

i need a stock heatsheild, i need the sheild and 1 clamp and 2 bolts

pm me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts