Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leaving tonight comming back sunday night. It's been a long awaited trip for me so can't wait to get there. You see me out there stop by and chill. Pismo is allready packed, part of our group left last night with no chance of finding a beach front spot. So we'll be settup all the way to the end.
Saturday night special fried fish tacos and bud light. I'll swing by the drags Saturday morning but most of my time will be spent duning. My cameras are charged and ready so I'll bring back some pix for all.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
wish i could be going but can't.

be safe out there and bring back some pics.

i should however be rolling out on the 10th of august if anyone wants to roll.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i should however be rolling out on the 10th of august if anyone wants to roll.[/b]

aldo, why u only roll out when i dont? wuzzup with that.

i know, cuz i dont have a drag bike. :banghead:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts

i should however be rolling out on the 10th of august if anyone wants to roll.[/b]

[/b]
thats how i feel, i just came back but now you are rolling out this weekend? we gotta set something up before summer is over. i wish i could be out there every weekend. :whistle:

try and make it out when i go in august brotha.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[/b]
thats how i feel, i just came back but now you are rolling out this weekend? we gotta set something up before summer is over. i wish i could be out there every weekend. :whistle:

try and make it out when i go in august brotha.
[/b]
will do man. will do.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am on my way home from Pismo now. It was packed! We got lucky to get a spot. Just had to unload 4 trucks and leave them on the street because we only had one pass.
It was cool though. Little to no wind and not too cold at all. Great weekend for riding.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am on my way home from Pismo now. It was packed! We got lucky to get a spot. Just had to unload 4 trucks and leave them on the street because we only had one pass.
It was cool though. Little to no wind and not too cold at all. Great weekend for riding.[/b]

i got back today, fun weekend. i think i broke my wrist, not sure but still in pain.

didnt hit the dunes saturday till like 11am.. i was hungover like mutha........

for a late planned trip we had a good turnout... we had 3 groups spread out, but hooked up saturday night for one big ride. it was 23 of us. hard to keep track of anybody.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
It was cool though. Little to no wind and not too cold at all. Great weekend for riding.[/b]

i got back today, fun weekend. i think i broke my wrist, not sure but still in pain.

for a late planned trip we had a good turnout... we had 3 groups spread out, but hooked up saturday night for one big ride. it was 23 of us. hard to keep track of anybody.
[/b]
Is the wrist a result of Friday night's fun?

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[/b]
Is the wrist a result of Friday night's fun?
[/b]

it was actually from saturday nights riding.
i did get pulled over friday night by chp but i was sober, no ticket, move on.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So did you crash or something?[/b]

there was a truck that was stuck out in the dunes and left there.
it was at the bottom of a short bowl. i came over the top of the dune, i was riding standing up so i slammed on the brakes. i almost went over the bars, but held on to the bars and saved it.
this was around midnight, someone else in our group went through the bowl, almost hit the truck.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
damn that sucks brotha! hope you feel better soon. :thumbup:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
QUOTE(BadinBlack @ Jul 21 2008, 09:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=533545
<div class='quotemain'>damn that sucks brotha! hope you feel better soon. :thumbup:[/b]

icing it right now.
[/b]
have you made it over to the doctors to see what they say??
[/b][/quote]

not yet, the pain is starting to go away a bit, if it doesnt get better by tomorrow then i'll have to go in.
[/b][/quote]
hopefully its just a sprain or something... anything else will suck.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
juan, how is you wrist/hand doing?? hopefully better, its almost time to ride again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts