Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone here has the DMC alien for their 450, i am looking at getting one for mine and i was wondering what the db's were with and without the quiet core. They say that it is 93-95 with the core, but i just want to make sure because HMF says theirs is 94-96 but people have had theirs tested at 98 or more decibals. Also does it have good power? I am looking for a pipe that can be quiet when i want it to and can be loud also. Also does anyone know how loud E2 is from white brothers? Also if u have any other pipe suggestions please tell me.
thanks
Zach

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I had a dmc alien on my 400ex and it was loud as a mofo, I think trx450r_ryan has one but i'm pretty sure that screen name I just put up isn't completely correct. If a quite pipe with good performance is what your after I would look at the hmf or the e2 like you have already mentioned. Welcome to the site BTW!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, thanks for replying, did your DMC alien have te quiet core in it? I have heard that it is loud, but with the quiet core it brings it down to 93-95 dbs. Have u heard the quiet core before? Also what HMF are u talking about? I heard the sport series with quiet core is 98, but i havent heard the QRS or ecosport, do u know how loud the E2 is? Dirt Wheels says its 97.7 on the YFZ and thats kinda loud, but i dont know if they are always right.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Yea i do have a dmc, good power i thing, but yea its loud as a mofo, and i dont have the quiet core, i think im getin one tho, i love the sound tho, but the neighbbors dont i think, well sum lol. But yea nice looking pipe and good power.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
the ecosystem is supposed to be the most quite, I didn't have the quite core for my DMC, it was probably the loudest 400ex i've ever heard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts