Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into a Hmf pipe now, with an air filter, the question i have is wat filter and cam should i run with the complete hmf pipe, not the ballace pipe either, i plaon on also cuttion out my air box lid and puttin a outerwaers screen type thing, i have seen it on here before. The other question i have is with the pipe air filter and cam, wat kind of horsepower gains, on awerage would i find. Thanks. Anyother easy add ons or ideas for more power, that are easy to do, and then take away easilly would also be aprreciated, i also wanna stay on 91 or so pump fuel, thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have heard a lot of people praising the Sparks cam and also their filter. Persoanlly I run the HRC stuff but it was on there when I got my quad. I will probably be ordering the Sparks filter here shortly.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K i have decided to go with the HMF complete pipe, and i was wondering if i should run a stage 1 or 2 hot cam, ive decided to run a hot cam, i heard there pretty good and also there close to me for availabily, thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by Trx450Ryan@Jul 25 2004, 10:11 PM
K i have decided to go with the HMF complete pipe, and i was wondering if i should run a stage 1 or 2 hot cam, ive decided to run a hot cam, i heard there pretty good and also there close to me for availabily, thanks for the replies.
there is a post by ticeman? i think in the "web cams" thread that describes the differences between these cams. my preference would be the stage 1.

here it is: http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?sho...=30&#entry11151

1 - 4 of 4 Posts