Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got up about 2:30 local time and started moving uphill...got up to the pits around 4ish in the morning...still black....

Anyway...this race is a BLAST!!!! If you ever have a chance to do it...DO IT!!!! Running down twisty roads totally pinned, the GREAT people and the whole thing is so COOL!!!!

I got out here in CO Springs and was NOT prepared...AND then my NEW motor starts weeping coolant past the water pump seal...hope it holds for the rest of the week....otherwise my bike runs VERY well...

Special thanks to Tersejr!!!!! Eric is a really good guy...helped with the bike dyno and was really cool to hang out with...

I could have done better with a sway bar installed....it was waiting for me when we got back from practice.

Pictures from today...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Blaine, your 450r runs great! Damn good numbers and killer curve on the dyno to boot! Correy and I were very impressed with the power you laid down. I am glad you got to tune the motor/ carb in and check the mph to gearing, as the gearing calculator's are good on paper, but in the real world things can be a little off. I'm glad you have the sway bar on, and plan to change the gearing up some. That will really help your time through the turns and especially through the "Z" turns :)

If you need anything while you are here just call me!

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts