Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Ouch... now it's time for a Laegers pro-trax front end.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow, hope it didn't tweak the mounts on the frame! :huh: If you go stock, you can always find cheap stock a-arms on ebay. usually under 100 bucks a set.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey Jeep, take a close look at that shock and make sure the piston isn't bent either. It could easily happen after everything else has been tweaked.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, everything seems to be ok but im going to go over it really good this wekend. i never thought about the shock thing but it was in good working order on the way home. i had a several mile drive out with the a-arm like that. i actually think thats why it bent where it did because the part where the shock is mounted is all gusseted

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
OUCH! that sucks man.get that baby back together soon! B)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
she's all back together with a replacement a-arm. got to go riding with the new i-razr's and i love them they grab like mad. the fronts are a lil too tall though i should have went with 21's for an aftermarket tire but oh well
check out how bad i mangled this thing ! My seat cover should be here tomorrow and the xgx graphics by friday and the ims bumper and pep chain roller sometime this week :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts