·
No longer into Quads
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics:

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
you have a really fast bike.. nice vids and i really like the pic of you in the lead

·
No longer into Quads
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cataways z400 is a stock bore still right?[/b]

Yes. He just upgraded to the DRZ base gasket. He has a 13.5 comp piston, porting, new valves(stock size), intake, hotcams. Funny thing is, it isn't lightened at all. That pig is heavy. I hate loading it up at the end of the day.

He lines up at the strip and people think that since he's on a 400 that he will get smoked, but when the race is over, they always come up to him asking "how the heck did I just get beat by a z400?"

It makes me laugh.

·
No longer into Quads
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have a really fast bike.. nice vids and i really like the pic of you in the lead[/b]

Thanks. I was the fastest four stroke out there on gas. There was one guy on a stockbore yfz on alcohol that showed up later in the day, and he killed us all. I think the only thing that would have beaten him were the all out drag banshee's.

But, there are alot of fast quads that were not there that day either.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
He lines up at the strip and people think that since he's on a 400 that he will get smoked, but when the race is over, they always come up to him asking "how the heck did I just get beat by a z400?"

It makes me laugh.[/b]
That reminds me of littleMISSe's bike, it beats alot of 450s, it moves really well

Silver lake looks like a awesome place,im a sucker for scenic areas

·
No longer into Quads
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know he use to get in quite a few fights at z400 central. Nobody believed him and always gave him S#%t.[/b]
I wouldn't believe it either, if he wasn't a good friend of mine, and lives 1/4 mile down the road,,,,,,,and we have done all our improvements together. He beats up on z434's too. Those fools over on the 400 central just have no clue. If they ever came here, he would line it up with any of them, and probably beat them or give them a good run fo sure.

Last time he was at the dyno, he pulled 42 hp, and that was before the DRZ base gasket upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts

It makes me laugh.[/b]
That reminds me of littleMISSe's bike, it beats alot of 450s, it moves really well

Silver lake looks like a awesome place,im a sucker for scenic areas
[/b]
Littlemisses bike isnt a stock bore thouugh. Thats what i like about cataways so much. i still give littlemisse props though

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
i know he use to get in quite a few fights at z400 central. Nobody believed him and always gave him S#%t.[/b]
I wouldn't believe it either, if he wasn't a good friend of mine, and lives 1/4 mile down the road,,,,,,,and we have done all our improvements together. He beats up on z434's too. Those fools over on the 400 central just have no clue. If they ever came here, he would line it up with any of them, and probably beat them or give them a good run fo sure.

Last time he was at the dyno, he pulled 42 hp, and that was before the DRZ base gasket upgrade.
[/b]
i think he posted those results up on z400central. Dont rember exactly but i think that was a big arguing thread.

·
Registered
587 Posts
those are some nice vids and that picture is really fricken awesome!! Hopefully I'll run into (not literally!!) someday up there seeing as those are my usually stomping grounds having a seasonal campsite up there and all. But work is kinda killing that idea of getting up there a lot this summer.

·
Registered
297 Posts
strangly enough they dont do that any more.

after watching the vid that must of been about a noon , it got better later in the day.
yes i have done a few tricks to the engine ,but its still a stock bore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts