1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice bunch of quads! Nice looking set of Toomey's on the Banshee!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the yfz. I need to get some front sand tires for the 450r because it cannot turn with the stock tires like the yfz can. It just pushes real bad.

·
Registered
587 Posts
You gotta love black/Chrome banshees. I think that LE is nice man, just think of what a chrome swinger and engine casings would do

·
Registered
216 Posts
that would look pretty good. but i like thhe 03 L.E. better though with the yellow and black.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why do you like the yfz better? also why did you get three sport qauds?[/b]
I like the yfz better because i like its power better then the 450r. It also handles better and i can control it easier then the 450r. Why did I get 3 sport quads? What kind of question is that. Sport quads is where its at; well we have 3 riders so we need 3 quads and why not make them all sport none of us like stupid utility quads. We ride in the dunes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by Manny450r@Jul 22 2004, 11:15 PM
thats a good answer.
Was that sarcastic? lol [/b][/quote]
Nah, once you get used to the forums, you can tell easier, lol. But yeah, ive got 3 sport quads, love em all, and you just cant get enough of em!

·
Registered
215 Posts
nice quads. why did you put haulers on the R and the shee but geckos on the YFZ?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
those r really nice quads man

·
Registered
48 Posts
what size are your rear tires on the 450r, trying to decide between funtion and looks. They look good but how do they work. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nice quads. why did you put haulers on the R and the shee but geckos on the YFZ?[/b]
I got haulers on them now!

what size are your rear tires on the 450r, trying to decide between funtion and looks. They look good but how do they work. Thanks[/b]

Sorry for the late response. They are 20x10-10 8 paddle, i think if your gonna get that size you should get 9 paddles. But, they only way to go is 22x11-8 inch rims 8-9-10 paddle. Then you might need to go to a 13t or 12t front sprocket.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ended up ordering 20/10/10-8 haulers, They should be ok for the type of riding I do, general duning and drag race once in a while. I have not even got to ride my bike yet since buying in June. Will hit Pismo at Labor day.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
those r realy nice witch one goes the best?
and u need aftermaket parts on the yfz looks plane ha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts