Honda TRX 450R banner

41 - 60 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
them suzukis are nice i got to ride one yesterday,i jumped it a few times very plush

the powers different with the efi it felt good it had cherry bomb,efi controller no lid n exhaust ran strong
not what i heard about though power wise

this was a guy i met yesterday my buddy has one n brags it up big time never rode his though...lol

nice quad vader,

·
Registered
566 Posts

sand devils on black labels...i dont think they (GBC) makes sand devils anymore, but they are pretty decent actually especially for the recreational riding i do

·
Registered
74 Posts

6 paddle skat trak extremes on douglas .125's and skat trak smooth buffs on douglas .125's not pictured

·
Registered
394 Posts
Heres my set up 20/10/9 6 paddle extremes on stock powdercoated wheels, 21/7/10 rooster single ribs on same wheel set up works great for my fat A!#

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Fronts - SandStar's 21x7x10 on Douglas .125's 10x5 3/2
Rear - Skat~Trak Hauler's 20x10x10 (7 paddle) on Douglas .125's 10x8 3/5

It is really too much paddle for my motor at this time. But I plan on getting a new piston and head work. So hopefully when all is said and done I will have the right setup.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

It is really too much paddle for my motor at this time. But I plan on getting a new piston and head work. So hopefully when all is said and done I will have the right setup.

[/b]

we want pix of your new settup! :rock:

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
heres mine, 19in sand stars up front with 22in. 4snows out back with 9in c series. 10in c series in front.
lol..
[/b]
other than the front tires is your bike dropped? i like how your bike sits :thumbsup: i am contemplating the small tires up front. i might follow the footsteps of my mentors badinblack and el duner
[/b]
so sorry sucio! lost track of this thread!
yes my bike is majorly dropped, at that point i had the durablue lowering kit front and rear, the rear being as low as the link would allow.
right now i got some marvin shaws up front which made it even lower, now what to do with the rear? :dunno: lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have a couple sets of paddles, but for the most part I usually run the 21x12x8 Gliders (9 paddle). I do like my 20x10x10 Haulers (7 paddle) also, but they are more for playing. I love the way I can sidehill and slide better with the 20x10x10's, but if I'm gonna line up and do some draghilling or flatdrags, I'll take the 21x12x8's all day!

·
Registered
692 Posts
here is my 04 with 12" c-series. could pass up the deal or i wouldn't bought this big of wheel but alot of people tend to like them. need to get some haulers for racing though!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

[/b]

we want pix of your new settup! :rock:
[/b]
STILL WAITING GUMBY!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
heres mine, 19in sand stars up front with 22in. 4snows out back with 9in c series. 10in c series in front.
lol..
[/b]
other than the front tires is your bike dropped? i like how your bike sits :thumbsup: i am contemplating the small tires up front. i might follow the footsteps of my mentors badinblack and el duner
[/b]
so sorry sucio! lost track of this thread!
yes my bike is majorly dropped, at that point i had the durablue lowering kit front and rear, the rear being as low as the link would allow.
right now i got some marvin shaws up front which made it even lower, now what to do with the rear? :dunno: lol
[/b]
buy a GT thunder rear link for mx it will lower it more

·
Registered
692 Posts
here is my 04 with 12" c-series. could pass up the deal or i wouldn't bought this big of wheel but alot of people tend to like them. need to get some haulers for racing though!!![/b]

nice bike, stiff ride?
[/b]

the front end rides really nice the back tires are a little stiff for big jumps. I like them because at the end of the long flat drag strip at silver lake, mi i can keep pulling when the small paddle 450's fall off.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
here is mine 19" sand star fronts and 22" haulers rear.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
here is mine 19" sand star fronts and 22" haulers rear.
[/b]
Man, that thing looks killer. Can you dune ride at all or is it strictly a drag racer ?

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Man, that thing looks killer. Can you dune ride at all or is it strictly a drag racer ?[/b]
thanks for the complement! yeah believe it or not i still dune with her. makes for a fun time and more body english required to manuever her around. its the swinger that kills the turning ability but with my 40hp i can barelly keep the front end down.

41 - 60 of 188 Posts