Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a section for organized ride dates and locations. Maybe a big yearly meet somewhere...Hatfield McCoy, etc...?

Just a thought :huh:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good suggestion!

·
Registered
327 Posts
we try to do hatfield & mccoy at least once a year, would be great to run into those towns with a group of 450r s B) B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
It would need to be in the middle of the U.S. so everyone from either side could have a chance to make it. I do like that idea! :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
so what would you think would be the middle. maybe st,louis or some where around there. is there any good riding around that part of the country B) B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
We would have to find a happy medium where there is good riding or atleast a track. I'm not sure since I've only rode in CA, and Oregon. I know Utah has all kinds of riding, but I'm sure there is more out there. I think PA. has riding for the whole famliy. but, I'm not sure about any of these places. I'm sure there is someone out there that would know. B)

·
Registered
612 Posts
it would be nice to have some rides... but i know i can't make it to cali...or how about having rides for eastern crowd, central crowd, and west coast crowd... i could goto hatfield and michigan sounds good

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by dart450r@Jul 29 2004, 09:06 PM
it would be nice to have some rides... but i know i can't make it to cali...or how about having rides for eastern crowd, central crowd, and west coast crowd... i could goto hatfield and michigan sounds good
Little Sahara Oklahoma Sand dunes would be a good place....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad you guys like the idea.

Maybe an organized ride could take place close to a major event (Nationals?) Try to arrange something the weekend before or after. Really, all it needs to be is a buletin board of dates and places. Anyone that wants to go on a given date could sign up.

Don't know how hard this would be, I'm just thinking out loud.

I live in Ontario Canada. There is some pretty awesome stuff in the Northern part of this province as well as Quebec.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A BIG GROUP MEET SOUNDS AWESOME... I WOULD BE ALL ABOUT IT... I AM FORM THE EAST COAST AND I WOULD BE WILLING TO DRIVE TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STATES FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
How about ...... Rhode Island? LOL, I mean, its not like it is a far drive from CA or anything
But seriously, a big group meet of 450R's sounds [email protected] we should plan it like 6 months ahead of time if we wanna do it right B) :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
This sounds pretty cool, mabey we can think something up.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I made a plan for Glamis which was 6 months ahead. So if you guy's do this! Please keep me in mind!! :mellow: I would like to attend this to if possible. B)

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I might have to bust the globe out when I get home to see whats in the middle of the United States for us! :lol: Just kidding folks! We definately need something in the middle, that would work out great for me! lol

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 21 2004, 11:42 AM
I might have to bust the globe out when I get home to see whats in the middle of the United States for us! :lol:  Just kidding folks! We definately need something in the middle, that would work out great for me! lol
Make it a little closer to California big guy!! : :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've heard about this killer place in Arkansas. There's a guy from Indiana that's posted about it on Kentuckyriders.com. He say's him and his crew make the trip down there every year...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Little sahara would be a great place to meet! That place is alot of fun and not to busy except on the 2 event weekends and the holidays.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
This is a great idea. You could possibly to one big ride a year somewhere in the middle, and have the west coast guys have a ride, east coast have a ride and central can have their own for go to both :D . We set up something like this over on another site I use to frequent and it was very successful (we got about 500 riders the first year). It can be done, but if you want it to be successful you need to plan ahead and cover EVERY little detail. Raffles, pot luck, just little stuff people normally don't think about that makes it an enjoyable trip for the entire family.(I dint have a family of my own yet, I am only 20 :lol: )

Dave

·
Registered
69 Posts
Isn't there a riding area on the west side of St. Louis? I think its called St. Joe? Any body else know of this place? Thats right in the middle of the country.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts