Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple videos from this weekend. Lots of drag racing. I didn't lose a single race all weekend... On the hill or at the flats. I am on the silver 450r. My best friend CJ is on the red 07 with no front fenders.

Here is a video of us screwing around in the tree shots and on the side of a hill....

Let me know what you think!

ENJOY!

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
nice vid man! your bike looks and sounds good! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
at about 2:00 on the second vid i thought that was your bike and you going through the water i was freakin out like NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL GET THE EVIL RUST!!!!
lol but nice vids do you still have haulers or UL's some UL's would be perfect for drag.
one more thing you can send it in a pm if you want but performance whats done to yours again??

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
cool vids, thanks for sharing.
those tree shots look like fun, and the echo's in trees sound baddasss.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice Vids! Your bike is running well. Nothing like just pulling back and blowing through those whoops.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
at about 2:00 on the second vid i thought that was your bike and you going through the water i was freakin out like NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL GET THE EVIL RUST!!!!
lol but nice vids do you still have haulers or UL's some UL's would be perfect for drag.
one more thing you can send it in a pm if you want but performance whats done to yours again??[/b]
Haha my bike NEVER goes in the water! But yea, I still have my crappy, worn down 20-11-9 Haulers.

I have HR +3mm stroker crank, DASA porting, DASA exhaust, and a HC Stage 3.

cool vids, thanks for sharing.
those tree shots look like fun, and the echo's in trees sound baddasss.[/b]
The tree shots are my favorite thing there! They never get boring.. EVER! And I must say that the DASAs echoing down in the holes sound sick!!

are you running a stock swingarm?[/b]
No. I have a +2.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
looks like fun man. mine is almost up again, hoping to head out of sandlake finally lol..

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like fun man. mine is almost up again, hoping to head out of sandlake finally lol..[/b]
Sweet man! Got any pics?

Once you get out there, you will never want to go back to Sandlake again!!..... But I will be at Sand Lake August 22nd-24th... You should come out. Nothing but drag racing and tree shots ALL WEEKEND LOL. There is nothing else to do there.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just got a chance to check em out. makes me wanna go ride[/b]
From what I hear, Oregon Dunes is the BEST riding there is. I wouldn't trade it for anything... The 7 hour drive is worth it! This past weekend, the guys camped next to us were telling us how they would much rather drive the 15 hours to the Oregon Dunes than the 3 hours to Glamis.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
From what I hear, Oregon Dunes is the BEST riding there is. I wouldn't trade it for anything... The 7 hour drive is worth it! This past weekend, the guys camped next to us were telling us how they would much rather drive the 15 hours to the Oregon Dunes than the 3 hours to Glamis.
[/b]

its hard to say cuz ive never been to oregon dunes, but ive never actually seen any pictures of their dunes. drags and treeshots is all i seen.

glamis seems to have infinite dunes. bowls after bowls. great riding on a non holiday weekend.
i still like dumont better for riding. smaller but steep.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Man, your bike sure runs great!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[/b]

its hard to say cuz ive never been to oregon dunes, but ive never actually seen any pictures of their dunes. drags and treeshots is all i seen.

glamis seems to have infinite dunes. bowls after bowls. great riding on a non holiday weekend.
i still like dumont better for riding. smaller but steep.
[/b]
Yea, Glamis is definitely bigger.... And the hills are bigger. The ones in Oregon can get pretty big, but I'm not sure how they compare.

Man, your bike sure runs great![/b]

Thanks! I am not the greatest at drag racing, but I am getting faster everytime I go out to the dunes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts