Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I love watching the olympics. I guess I just enjoy the competition. Plus, this comes at a great time, there hasn't been nothing good to watch on T.V. (Sportswise) I just can't get into baseball until the playoffs start, so this will be great to watch for a couple weeks, then it's football season!!!!! YAY

Oh, I almost forgot....GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Man, I love watching the olympics. I guess I just enjoy the competition. Plus, this comes at a great time, there hasn't been nothing good to watch on T.V. (Sportswise) I just can't get into baseball until the playoffs start, so this will be great to watch for a couple weeks, then it's football season!!!!! YAY[/b]
i have been watching them, gives us night owls something to watch while screwing around on forums.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I love watching the olympics. I guess I just enjoy the competition. Plus, this comes at a great time, there hasn't been nothing good to watch on T.V. (Sportswise) I just can't get into baseball until the playoffs start, so this will be great to watch for a couple weeks, then it's football season!!!!! YAY[/b]
i have been watching them, gives us night owls something to watch while screwing around on forums.
[/b]
HAHA, that's kinda what I'm doing, sitting here screwing around on the computer and watching the Olympics.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
ufc 87 was great tonight..lol.

i cant ever find the olympics on tv so i end up with something stupid, probally looking at the wrong time/channel

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
We got the tv on here at work... gives us something to do on night shift :p

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
yup, its 2:20 AM here in canada and im on the forum with the olympics on.

none of the good events have started yet.

(((!!!!! GOOOO CANADAA !!!!!!)))

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I personally don't care to watch the olympics. But I did hear the athletes are wearing masks on their faces due to the lack of air quality. Is this true? Either way, GO USA!!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
haha i heard about them wearing masks. They prob feel prety crappy with guests coming in wearing masks.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
havent got into olympics yet.

im hooked on little league playoffs. the action is awesome. watched 3 games this weekend and all decided in the last inning. Nevada vs. Hawaii is on right now

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

im hooked on little league playoffs. the action is awesome. watched 3 games this weekend and all decided in the last inning. Nevada vs. Hawaii is on right now[/b]
I can dig the Little League playoffs too. We had a team from here down at San Bernadino for the Western play-in games. They went 1-3 in pool play, so they got knocked out. They actually lost to Nevada to get knocked out, they took them to extra innings though. Then to top the trip all off for them kids, they had someone break into their trailer and steal all their gear and luggage and all the memorabilia they had collected while they were at the playoffs. This really puts a bad ending to some little kids dream trip of playing in the regional qualifier. All their gloves and bats and personal belongings are gone. Not to mention, their uniforms and little league pins that they got for competing. Hard to imagine that someone would really want to steal something like this, like it really is worth anything of value. I'm sick for them poor kids, I watched them play all season long, and my kid was almost on that team.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

im hooked on little league playoffs. the action is awesome. watched 3 games this weekend and all decided in the last inning. Nevada vs. Hawaii is on right now[/b]
I can dig the Little League playoffs too. We had a team from here down at San Bernadino for the Western play-in games. They went 1-3 in pool play, so they got knocked out. They actually lost to Nevada to get knocked out, they took them to extra innings though. Then to top the trip all off for them kids, they had someone break into their trailer and steal all their gear and luggage and all the memorabilia they had collected while they were at the playoffs. This really puts a bad ending to some little kids dream trip of playing in the regional qualifier. All their gloves and bats and personal belongings are gone. Not to mention, their uniforms and little league pins that they got for competing. Hard to imagine that someone would really want to steal something like this, like it really is worth anything of value. I'm sick for them poor kids, I watched them play all season long, and my kid was almost on that team.
[/b]
hawaii just advance, beat nevada.... it was in san bernardino.

sucks to hear that team get ripped off. that memorabilia is so important, it never a guarantee to make it next yr. and the other stuff they took can be expensive, i coach softball and iknow what things cost. at this level these kids are using top of the line stuff with 350.00 bats and 100.00 gloves. i feel bad for them.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

[/b]
hawaii just advance, beat nevada.... it was in san bernardino.

sucks to hear that team get ripped off. that memorabilia is so important, it never a guarantee to make it next yr. and the other stuff they took can be expensive, i coach softball and iknow what things cost. at this level these kids are using top of the line stuff with 350.00 bats and 100.00 gloves. i feel bad for them.
[/b]
Yep, that was really a bummer to hear about what happened to the kids. It was front page of our local newspaper today. Hopefully they find that bum that stole their stuff and hang him by his nuts!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
we have the triple crown little league world series up here in steamboat every year its pretty cool to watch, lots of teams and people come up

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Anyone else watch the men's swimming last night? France went on the air talking trash and said, "the Americans, that's why we're here, we'll Smash them". Well, the 4x100 mens freestyle relay was on and the French were highly favored and leading, but the USA's last leg caught them and touched for the gold metal. You should've seen the faces on the French team when they lost. They knew they looked like fools for what they had said and couldn't back it up.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Anyone else watch the men's swimming last night? France went on the air talking trash and said, "the Americans, that's why we're here, we'll Smash them". Well, the 4x100 mens freestyle relay was on and the French were highly favored and leading, but the USA's last leg caught them and touched for the gold metal. You should've seen the faces on the French team when they lost. They knew they looked like fools for what they had said and couldn't back it up.[/b]
lol i saw that. it was a close one. usa won by like 5"

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Anyone else watch the men's swimming last night? France went on the air talking trash and said, "the Americans, that's why we're here, we'll Smash them". Well, the 4x100 mens freestyle relay was on and the French were highly favored and leading, but the USA's last leg caught them and touched for the gold metal. You should've seen the faces on the French team when they lost. They knew they looked like fools for what they had said and couldn't back it up.[/b]
[/b]
ya wasnt it like .01 of a sec?

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
[/b]
ya wasnt it like .01 of a sec?
[/b]

yeah, what made the race is that they updated you on the trash talkin that was going on, made the race worth watching. kindof a pumper upper. then there were the women, 2 swimmers from diffrent countries that were friends but one ended up with the others exboyfriend after posting nude pictures of her. talk about drama.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was BADAZZ! I even raised my arms in the air while sitting here in my "Armchair Olympian Position"....LOL Helluva a comeback by that last leg. That's what makes the olympics worth watching. Then, just after that the chic from USA lost the lead coming down the homestretch, and had to settle for silver. Great competition!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts