Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Hello. I’m new to the forum. I was just on here to try and get some answers. I have been wondering what kind of wheels these are. They are off of a 1987 trx250x. The bolt pattern is 4/144. The tires are riken road arrow 144/80r 10. The tires are cut for better traction on the track. Old school Mx tires. Anyways, if anyone got any answers cool if not then I guess we’ll never know.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,845 Posts
I’m not familiar with what wheel that is, but ITP had a kinda similar style, but that ring with the holes in it was just pressed in, not welded. OMF made wheels with a welded in ring like those, but I don’t remember the holes around the perimeter being oblong and at different angles like that. But, just so you you, those are not beadlock wheels.

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
466 Posts
Not sure about the wheel, but I follow mike sabo, he’s a smart guy and does alot of builds online. Old and new. The new OBOR Advent tires are supposedly very good. As far as wheels go, to each is own. There is a SERIES of wheels out there for different types of riding. I couldn’t give any pointers unless I know what you’re riding where you ride and style of riding. But everyone needs a good set of rims and tires. Have fun.

·
Registered
2007 TRX450ER
22 Posts
I think what you have is "hommade". Also I have not seen a tire for an ATV sized in the way that one is. 145/80-10. Sort of the way motorcycle tires are sized.

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
466 Posts
It’s definitely a street tire too, I don’t see a dirt tread design, only street tread. Can’t really tell from the angle tho. But still a unique tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts