Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I was a member here like 15 years ago. Went by "Mikey" couldn't remember my log in info so I had to re-register. I just relocated to Tucson from Oregon a few months ago. Been quadless for a while and now in the process of purchasing an 08 450ER from an old friend. One more payment of $100 and it's mine. Then I still gotta get it shipped from Oregon to Arizona. Bike is bone stock and I plan on starting with full exhaust and then suspension.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Hello again Mikey, you are going to be very disappointed with the forum now days compared to 15 years ago, there are still a few members with good information but gone are the day of 15 members comparing dyno results and sharing the results. Congratulations on the new ride

·
Truck Yea
5,677 Posts
yea its slow here.. shame

·
Cane Rider!
1,286 Posts
Hello everyone. I was a member here like 15 years ago. Went by "Mikey" couldn't remember my log in info so I had to re-register. I just relocated to Tucson from Oregon a few months ago. Been quadless for a while and now in the process of purchasing an 08 450ER from an old friend. One more payment of $100 and it's mine. Then I still gotta get it shipped from Oregon to Arizona. Bike is bone stock and I plan on starting with full exhaust and then suspension.
Welcome back. Were you the one that had the avatar with 450 in the back of a van?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a video I made for the Org like back in 08. Can't find it on youtube anymore

·
Truck Yea
5,677 Posts
yeah I noticed. It was way different when I first got on here in 06.
fakebook took over, plus everyone wants a sxs now

Reactions: Mikey62

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fakebook took over, plus everyone wants a sxs now
true story there brother. I've met some good riding friends on fecesbook but now spend all my time in fecesbook jail. Also met a few friends on here back in 06 and 07 who have turned into life long friends.

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,534 Posts
Hey Mikey! Nice to see you around! Hopefully you can get that quad shipped to AZ without any problems. Congratulations on the purchase.

·
4,534 Posts
Any idea when you’ll be getting the quad shipped? What Exhaust are you thinking of going with? Looking forward to seeing your progress.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
Welcome back man. I still reference this site often. So much great information here. Teaching the youngins!

Reactions: Mikey62 and hoser

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All paid off and my best friend went and picked up the quad, title, bill of sale, sand tires, etc for me. my 08.jpg 450truck.jpg She goes to the shipping place in Portland a week from tomorrow :cool: Should be here in Arizona in 2 weeks or so. Haven't had a weekend off in 3 months. I will be taking that weekend off though :cool: I will be starting with full exhaust (because I love the sound) then suspension. Wages are really low here in Arizona so it will have to be on a budget.

·
4,534 Posts
Sweet! Quad looks nice and clean! It’ll be a long two weeks 😆 . I just saw a pretty nice 06+ HMF full exhaust on eBay, not sure if it sold yet, but might be a good way to get a nice exhaust for half price.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
welcome back bro … glad to see some "old" people here.. anyways its slow but still fun to see read from time to time. check out my suspension tread about the new rear set up from Xtravel

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update....tomorrow I will pay the shipping. Tuesday my buddy in Oregon will drop it off at the shipping place. Estimated arrival in Phoenix 22nd to 23rd. Going to be a long 16 more days for me, but I'm getting close. I first began paying on it early February. Now it's all paid off and ready to ship

·
4,534 Posts
Awesome! Sucks it’s a little longer than you were thinking, but it will be worth it. Congrats on getting it all paid for, that’s a good feeling.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts