Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m new to this and not sure how it works to be honest. But I’m having some problems with my atv. It’s a 04 trx450r. Bought it from a guy at work and he didn’t know much about it at all. I went to drain the old gas out of it and it seems to have oil or oil like liquid in the tank. Not sure what would be the next best step to take to get it closer to running again! Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys I’m new to this and not sure how it works to be honest. But I’m having some problems with my atv. It’s a 04 trx450r. Bought it from a guy at work and he didn’t know much about it at all. I went to drain the old gas out of it and it seems to have oil or oil like liquid in the tank. Not sure what would be the next best step to take to get it closer to running again! Thank you in advance!!
Probably been sitting too long. Drain the tank and flush it out good and rebuild carb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably been sitting too long. Drain the tank and flush it out good and rebuild carb
Okay awesome! I appreciate it. I went ahead and put a new carb on it and drained/flushed the tank yesterday. Just wanted a second opinion on it all before I moved forward

1 - 3 of 3 Posts