Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another color for the 450R available on the 2005's :D

Go HERE for the full story to prove its not BS.

Looks like there may be some changes to the 400ex if you look at the article! :D Honda is starting to look like the king again! B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That is awsome! Hopefully there will be a way of getting the plastic as soon as it comes out. I wouldn't mine having my own set of black plastics. :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jun 2 2004, 01:04 PM
That is awsome! Hopefully there will be a way of getting the plastic as soon as it comes out. I wouldn't mine having my own set of black plastics. :D
I think I will get some when mine get scratched to hell, then buy some more when I sell it a few years from now. Best part is, the plastics are DIRT cheap from service Honda! Now that is awesome for reselling!!! :D :D B)

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
thats so kick a$$ looking....I like it...Only problem is you cant ride it...If you do it will look like poop.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Black is a fitting color for next years 450r, seeing as how you should wear black to funerals, the yfz's funeral that is!

Go Honda

·
Registered
587 Posts
I think i like the new plastic, the only problem with it would be that black fades easy and shows scratches and what not...

·
Registered
321 Posts
that's sweet can't wait to se the EX's future in sept. wil;l that be when we can get the black 450's?
-peace

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by pbell75@Jun 2 2004, 01:50 PM
Black is a fitting color for next years 450r, seeing as how you should wear black to funerals, the yfz's funeral that is!

Go Honda
:lol: -_- good one...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Jun 3 2004, 09:03 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-pbell75
@Jun 2 2004, 01:50 PM

Go Honda
:lol: -_- good one... [/b]
nicely put bro

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jun 3 2004, 06:55 PM
Black is beautiful!
Of course, once you go black, you'll never go back!!!
Until it gets scratched beyond belief :mellow:

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by i wanna 450r@Jun 3 2004, 07:46 PM
i just had a thought that the k&k graphics would look sic on the black plastics B)
That will look AWESOME!

Man, it is like those graphics were made for those plastics! There are gonna be some [email protected]$$ lookin 450R's out there! :D

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
TRX450rlude, I don't know if you or anyone else uses this, but I thought I would say something. Do you or anyone else put any shiny stuff on? Like Armor All or something like people put on there tires after they wash there car. I put on this spray that forms up and then I wipe it down over the plastic the frame and anything else you want to make shinny!! It don't matter how bad the plastic is, it will look like new again. My buddy that bought my 465ex has all black plastic and its scratch really bad. But, he sprays Armor All all over it, then wipes it down and you would swear it had brand new plastic on it!! Just a thought! B) :)

Oh ya, another thing is when you put this stuff on it makes it a little easier to get clean the next time you wash it!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Rico, can you give us the name of the spray you use? I like to use the things that foam up on my dad's tires, works GREAT! So, I would like to use a similar product on my plastics/frame.

Thanks,
Zack

·
Registered
483 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jun 4 2004, 11:54 AM
TRX450rlude, I don't know if you or anyone else uses this, but I thought I would say something.  Do you or anyone else put any shiny stuff on? Like Armor All or something like people put on there tires after they wash there car. I put on this spray that forms up and then I wipe it down over the plastic the frame and anything else you want to make shinny!! It don't matter how bad the plastic is, it will look like new again. My buddy that bought my 465ex has all black plastic and its scratch really bad. But, he sprays Armor All all over it, then wipes it down and you would swear it had brand new plastic on it!! Just a thought! B)  :)

Oh ya, another thing is when you put this stuff on it makes it a little easier to get clean the next time you wash it!
Yup, i use armor all every other time i wash my bike.. makes it look brand new.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
No problem Zack, I get the stuff from Cosco, I don't know if you guys have that store around there, but I will get the name of the stuff I use when I go to lunch today. :D

the spray I get is called NO TOUCH High Shine for car tires!
I'm sure if you went to an automotive store and looked around you will find something just like! B)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts