Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Trx450er (Dasa full exhaust, stage 2 hot cam, dasa filter/stock intake, green wire mod, ss/sb) and I was wondering if a port/polish job would be the next big upgrade for speed?? Maybe a dynotune?? Not sure if it’s ready for a big bore and I dont wanna go higher on compression Y’all lmk Thanks!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I would say to get the Carburetor Bored then port and polish the head or get carb bored and porting work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say to get the Carburetor Bored then port and polish the head or get carb bored and porting work.

Alright bro sounds good thanks for the vid too, my mechanic charges $450 for a great port/polish lmk if that price sounds right? Also what would be another Good mod for speed ?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Little bit pricey for sure but if he does good work then that's his price. Racers Edge with do Fearra Valves and a CNC Port job for 500.00 bucks plus shipping. If you're looking to pick up speed I would say go with 1 Tooth bigger front Sprocket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Little bit pricey for sure but if he does good work then that's his price. Racers Edge with do Fearra Valves and a CNC Port job for 500.00 bucks plus shipping. If you're looking to pick up speed I would say go with 1 Tooth bigger front Sprocket.
Cool, Would going 1 bigger tooth make it faster at the top or make it faster from the hole?

·
Truck Yea
5,464 Posts
top end. bigger front sprocket is speed, smaller front sprocket is torque. opposite is true for the rear. larger rear sprocket torque, smaller speed

Reactions: Sebas760
1 - 6 of 6 Posts