Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i currently have a ds650 baja, but am looking to get a 450r or a (i know..i know... i used to hate polaris too...well i still hate every model but the predator) an 05 predator tld..

so im joining some of the 450r/predator forums (and hopefully by spring i can work a dealer down to under 6k for either model)

we are going to be riding at the badlands in attica Inidana on sunday. Thought i may as well make this my first post to see if any forum members will be there.

we usually park in the upper lot, and the two vehicle will either be an 04 charcoal suburban, or an 05 chevy 3500, pulling a 16 foot black enclosed trailor.

(with a ds650, a yfz, and two grizzly 660s inside)

hopefully i can meet up with some of you!

Mike

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
btw: is there any chance you are from Dunereview.com??

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Welcome to the site man! There are a few guys on here from indiana, I am one of them. Most guys on the site put their city and state in their signature. I'm about 35 minutes from haspin acres, I haven't been to the badlands but plan to go one day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have been on dune review but dont remember regsitering (if i did i probably only posted once or somthing)

·
Registered
18 Posts
welcome to the site,
hey watch it man, I ride polaris, and I don`t take to kindly to people who dis them!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by KC400x@Oct 12 2004, 05:07 PM
welcome to the site,
hey watch it man, I ride polaris, and I don`t take to kindly to people who dis them!!!!!!
WOW, take it easy there kevin!
Roost Im not much of a polaris fan eigther but that pred is pretty impressive B) but not as impresive as the fo-fiddy-R!LOL J/K :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts