Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
along with some other stuff. went to blue plastics, new carrier, new bar pad, anti-vibe steering stem, ect. also had my work pc some parts i had off my axle. hubs, rotor mounting plate. lots more pc coming piece by piece..

lance really did an amazing job on this swingarm. the welds, fitment and IMO. looks are the best of all 3 ive had from him. top notch work, and its now the favorite piece on my bike.. probably until the LT gets here.

i like the blue better then white, should flow better once the frames black.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
god dam your bike is looking SICK!!!!!
how much did that swinger cost you cus thats a bad ass piece of metal ...i want your bike now

·
Registered
559 Posts
NICE BIKE!!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, i appreciate it.

those swingers sell for a pretty penny, i think up to +8 they sell for 599?

give lance a call, he will hook it up, tell him john from washington sent you.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
good job man. looking tight. luv the blue carrier?

what size is the swinger?

did you sell the other one?

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
very very nice! something definately needs to change with the frame color. btw did the maier plastics bolt up good??

·
Stock 05 450R
1,942 Posts
Looks good, I really like the blue plastics. You do not see too many people running them. And that swinger with the blue carrier looks sick.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Damn your bike looks AMAZING!! I'm in love with those blue plastics!!

I really want that swinger!!!...

And is that a G-Force axle? How did you get the sprocket hub off to PC? I wanted to do mine, but couldn't get it off.

O and one more question.... Is that a SLC carrier? Where did you get it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Nice looking ride. A black frame will tie it all in for sure.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that retaining ring on the gforce was a PITA.. it took me like 30 min to pry the damn thing off.

the carrier is from lance at slc. it has a grease zerk on it also, which is really nice.

its not drag only.. i dont even drag my bike. im going to ride it everywhere. its really strong supposively.. im not an engineer lol.

im waiting for my front motowoz to come, and im going to PC a couple parts the same blue as the springs. then the rest black.

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
did it feel heavy????

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its a plus 3, my old swinger was a +2.5 and the new one is a little lighter. i didnt get it for weight, i got it just for looks and a little more extension.

my old one is for sale in the sell section.

oh yea, my maier plastics bolted up good.. i was supised.

·
Oregon Coast Duner
2,482 Posts
its a plus 3, my old swinger was a +2.5 and the new one is a little lighter. i didnt get it for weight, i got it just for looks and a little more extension.

my old one is for sale in the sell section.

oh yea, my maier plastics bolted up good.. i was supised.[/b]
Bike is looking killer man :thumbsup: ...

Do you still have that front end for sale?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes i do have it for sale.

i guess i built it tough too. i rolled it yesterday at sandlake, i was sidehilling a wheelie, and went up too high. i let go off the back lol, and the bike came down on me and rolled onto the bars. everything is fine, i was suprised.. i knocked the wind out of me f'in hard it slammed my back onto the ground. real sore today, but im taking off my front end for the LT :sorcerer:

need to practice rear brake control now i guess :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
yes i do have it for sale.

i guess i built it tough too. i rolled it yesterday at sandlake, i was sidehilling a wheelie, and went up too high. i let go off the back lol, and the bike came down on me and rolled onto the bars. everything is fine, i was suprised.. i knocked the wind out of me f'in hard it slammed my back onto the ground. real sore today, but im taking off my front end for the LT :sorcerer:

need to practice rear brake control now i guess :thumbup:[/b]
Ouch. Been there done that LOL. Not on the 450, but on my old quads... It was on dirt though.. Not as forgiving. But I don't ride dirt anymore so that's fine haha.

You better post some pics when you get that LT front end on... It will look killer!!

And you need to stop going to the sand box and go to the real dunes HAHA! You'll appreciate your power even more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts