Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

Truck Yea
very nice. def reminds me of prm

i usually cut my skids back at the 2nd set of holes from the back. not much will get hit unless your on a bed of rocks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
馃嚜馃嚫Muchisimas gracias a Bart Thomas de #shockworX por la fabricacion de este amortiguador. Ahora si listos para probar la nueva suspension de Xtravel. Que promerte ser un "game changer". Una pieza tan importante se deve usar con piezas de la mas alta calidad. Por eso nosotros solo usamos aceite de suspension y motor Blud lubricants y amortiguadores Custom Axis. Los Axis seran ajustados por Kabu Motorsports de El Paso,TX.

馃嚭馃嚫Thanks to @bthomas139 from #shockworX Motorsports for the fabrication of this shock. Now we're ready to start testing and racing this new @xtravel_suspension set up. The shock adjusting will be done by @Kabu_motorsports, one of the top suspension guys in El Paso area. It's defenetly a game changer in the suspension business and as such that's why i went with ShockworX and Custom Axis to build me a shock instead of using some other "name brand shops" . That's why we use @bludlubricants as our engine and suspension oil. Nothing but the best in the market.

You shouldn't run a game changer parts with some regular design shocks just because others use them, IMO! But each to their own.

Now lets start having fun..

#zorrosracingteam #hondatrx450r #honatrx450er #atvracing #atvraceteam #scoreinternational #codeoffroad #hondaatv #XR80R #dirtbikeracing #dirtbike #shockworX #Bludlubricants #Teixeriatech #agmedia #gsomyfeet #chupacabramotorsports #Monsterexhaust #ehecriders #gopro #customaxis #dirtworks #Bajaracinggear #xtravelsuspension #racersedgeaz
IMG_20201223_164750_429.jpg

Truck Yea
im curious to see how it all works out. once you got it all dialed in let us know mamito

Reactions: El Mamito USMC

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Looks good! Any info on shock length with this setup?
To be honest its a PITA to build one from scratch since the manufacturer doesn't want to give out the info to other people. Like you get all the parts from him. But the good thing is that Bart from ShockworX already has all the info needed to keep building Shocks for this set up. So get the parts from one guy and the shock from Bart.

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
I have a shock, just curious if it will work with this link.
no, you need to send it to Bart to get retro fited to work on this part. www.ShockworXmotorsports.com has all the specs needed to make a shock for this Xtravel suspension.

FYI guys ill be receiving my parts this Thursday and installing friday, testing and adjustment on sat or sun.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
20210128_123638.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
馃嚭馃嚫Fully installed, video of installation

Great item build by Xtravel

I would highly recommend Shockworx Motorsports for the shock set up. They can sell you a Shock build for the *nolink or modify the one you have to work with it. The specs of the *nolink are patent pending and not everyone can build a shock for it.. please keep that in mind.

馃嚨馃嚪Ya todo instalado, video de instalacion en el link arriba.

Excelente trabajo de Xtravel y @Bart Thomas(tag en los comments) de ShockworX por la fabricacion del amortiguador.

Les recomiendo a ShockworX para sus amortiguadores. El puede venderles uno ya preparado para el *nolink o puede modificar el que uds tengan para que funcione con el *Nolink. Las especificaciones del *nolink estan pendientes de patentes y no cualquiera puede hacer un amortiguador para el.

Tengan eso bn pendiente.

#zorrosracingteam #hondatrx450r #honatrx450er #atvracing #atvraceteam #scoreinternational #codeoffroad #hondaatv #XR80R #dirtbikeracing #dirtbike #shockworX #Bludlubricants #Teixeriatech #agmedia #gsomyfeet #chupacabramotorsports #Monsterexhaust #ehecriders #gopro #customaxis #dirtworks #Bajaracinggear #xtravelsuspension #racersedgeaz

Truck Yea
looks super nice mamito. one of these days maybe. my GT thunder setup works very good though too lol.

Reactions: El Mamito USMC

Registered
Discussion Starter #31
looks super nice mamito. one of these days maybe. my GT thunder setup works very good though too lol.
Jaja thanks. I had the Dirtworks XC link and it was great but this one defenetly feels "softer" and more smooth i guess would be the word.

For the price of a Elka set up, i 100% recommend getting this set up..

Truck Yea
Jaja thanks. I had the Dirtworks XC link and it was great but this one defenetly feels "softer" and more smooth i guess would be the word.

For the price of a Elka set up, i 100% recommend getting this set up..
too late now, had the elka with houser link forever. it worked well for XC but man it sucked otherwise. GT thunder setup works better, but im always looking for something else out there.

Truck Yea
^ I think it fit between the swingarm and the frame on the front?

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
馃嚨馃嚪La prueba no quedo como habiamos esperado馃槩 Ivan Gonzalez de Kabu Motorsports hiso todos los ajustes posibles y el amortiguador esta muy suave, hasta en el setting mas duro. Asi que de regreso a cambiarles los resortes y el valvuleo a otras especificaciones. Pero seguro q tarde o temprano Bart Thomas va a dejar el amortiguador como manda.
馃嚭馃嚫
The Xtravel testing didn't went as we hoped. Ivan from Kabu Motorsports tried all the adjustments possible but still the shock was to soft to the point of bottoming out in the hardest setting. So its going back to Shockworx Motorsports for revalving and re-springs. Eventually we'll find the right set up.

KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE THIS IS A NEW PRODUCT SO IT TAKES "TRIAL AND ERROR" TO GET THE RIGHT SETUP but we'll get there..

We'll keep everyone updated.

Making HP ain鈥檛 free. . .
That鈥檚 too bad. I鈥檝e seen a bunch of posts of guys running this link in the desert on IG, surprised the spring rate was off that much.

Registered
Discussion Starter #37
That鈥檚 too bad. I鈥檝e seen a bunch of posts of guys running this link in the desert on IG, surprised the spring rate was off that much.
Can you point me out to any of them? I want to talk to them. To see the shock set up

Making HP ain鈥檛 free. . .
It鈥檚 nobody that I follow, just posts that showed up in my feed. If I come across them or can find them I will let you know.

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 40 Posts