Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a big thanks to Julio for making this project possible... :_specialED:

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I KNEW U were gonna post it

:rock:

sickkkkkkkkkk :smoke: :_specialED: :_specialED:

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I understand that things do happen, but the bottom line is that if someone has the time to put things up for sale and accept money, they should MAKE time to ship the stuff out in a timely manner.

Again, I'm not knocking anyone here. Things do happen, as posted above, but when someone is flat out taking their sweet @$$ time to mail out things they sold, that is just wrong.[/b]

agreed i waited 3 months on my rossier exhaust to show up from member Rsheppick i had contacted police in his area, we got his cell phone # called it off the hook to crank up the bill, start ordering pizza's and having them sent to his house lmao the day i finalyl got my exhaust he was mysteriously banned from the .org and havent seen him around anymore well 1 time but he got banned again after i reported him lmao

do you have his cell phone #? put it up and we will all start calling it to crank up his bill!! post his address and we'll have pizzas and chinese food dilevered out his ass lmao

there is ways of getting your stuff
[/b]
looks good if ur into guys

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
What the..... :shock: :sick: :sick:

Ok Julio....that's it...your :banned: ...and someone should :smashpc: your computer

:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
the org server just crashed, its back up now thanks to some awesome mods, the problem was linked to two pictures posted in this thread.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
the org server just crashed, its back up now thanks to some awesome mods, the problem was linked to two pictures posted in this thread.[/b]
haha thats awesome. Too much nonheterosexuality going on.................

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
I want to give a big thanks to Julio for making this project possible... :_specialED:

What do you guys think?

[/b]
haha you just need a quiet pipe to be set with the whole theme. :wub:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha! Do you guys actually believe he was serious? I asked him to do some photoshopping and he did for me.... Then he sent me that one as a joke... Calm down!

Anyway... Thanks John. I definitely think it looks better than your blue plastics! (I'm on my phone so I can't add a smiley here.)

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
lol that looks funny, i think we should have a moment of silence for these pics for batch since he is no longer with us lmao

EDIT: can i have all his posts? ill go back and edit them all to take all the crap outt them!! lmao

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
usually its something specific, the "straw that broke the camel's back".

just curious what it was.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts