Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anybosy seen the new Razr its the iRazr it looks like a good tire has anybody heard about them or has anybody tested thm yet ?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
them thing look sick ! i wanna pair when i get a 450r ! i just hope they are a little more avalible. :lol: well thanks

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I just got them on Friday and went out and raced on them on Sunday and they ARE THE BEST tires i have riden to date..... they give you the Razr Turning ability with out the feeling of loseing control in wet grass or mud or any slippery area... in dry pack and hard pack... (black grove type pack) they never let go of the ground.... full throttle and full speed ahead... never had a prob. with them getting too much grip and they helped my suspension out a bunch..... (soft)(er) .... i am ordering two more sets tommarow.......

Oh and these are the only tires i have used that at the start of the race pulled my front end off the ground like it did with stock shocks and swing arm.... Talk about major torque to the ground ... it actually felt like it gave my R more power all over the power band... these are my kinda tires.....

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That's great! Please keep me posted on the life and wear of these tires. I also want to know how much you paid for them!!!! :D

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I paid Dealer cost for them.... :D $55 each...... the wear so far is identical to the 2s and they look just like the stocks do when sitting on the ground... people come up and say ... "Your tires are flat" ... well i do run 3.5 psi in them but they have that little buldge in them at the bottom..... they are the best tires i have ran so far... great sidewall traction and tramendous ACCLERATION.....
and great turning properties... always have a grip of the ground......

I just ordered 4 more sets.... 2 for me and 1 for each of my buddies that wanted a set... paying $50 each with that deal.... they run around $80 i think retail..... not sure though....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts