Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this posted some where but can't find it now so i'll post it again.

some new plastic for the R.
LOOK HERE

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's what i thought i just could't find it any where. if you want to delete this post go ahead.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That looks very cool. I always like to see someone with something totally different. No one is seeing blue and thinking Yami are they? I know there are some die hard honda guys that are weeping, seeing a blue honda. I think it is pretty cool. Thank Kid as I am one of those lazy guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The first place on the net that was seen was on sandwizards.com i am a member on there site and wiz-1(brian) was the first to see it and the first to post it.He was the one who took the picture's and posted them.He has got to ride it and the picture's you see are in Jeff the owner of fullbore shop.Pretty sweet eh????I am going to get the black ones.The motor in the 450 is now a 500 and has 13.1 piston in it and was built by power roll it HAULS BUTT!!!!!!The plastic are still about 3 weeks out they are having some small problems with the molds....

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I was told 1 month on this plastic being on the main stream... i just put my order in for the Translucent Orange..... :D

A few more pics for u guys.....

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Wait now they are telling me first of July as of this morning......... :huh:

I dunno and dont care i got some Orange Coming....... :D

Im going through Razor Back Designs ...... Tucker Rocky wont be able to get it as quick...... :(
There goes my discount........ <_<

·
Registered
100 Posts
Also i know this has been posted before about the "new" black plastics for the 450r. But its now on the site, honda.com. Not sure if it was posted that it was on the site or not. Looks pretty good.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
That plastic would look awesome with your black frame KGB.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jun 24 2004, 10:20 AM
RL400, I put it under 450R General/Honda site:D
Yeah, i saw that 5 minutse after i said that... and i was too lazy/tired (just got off a flight from LGA airport in NY) -_-

1 - 19 of 19 Posts