Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is how she is looking now. let me know what ya'll think.....

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brand new prowedge II's never been driven on yet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
very nice - yep fast - man thats some phat rears -- sweet ride

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats ur goal here? snows and a lowerd duad :evil: it looks good though[/b]

where i am at it snows about once every 8 years :banghead: so setting up for snow is not what i am going for here :slap: , hahahaha. grass drags man grass drags :_specialED: :rock: :lol2: :thumbsup: :hey: :nana:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there is no organized drags or even tracks close to where i am at, we just go for bragging rights. i was considered the top runner a couple of months ago when the engine started knocking. i was undefeated till i had to park it due to the engine troubles. i beat most everyone on the back tires.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, completely stock suspension with a crj lowering kit.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
looks good man, drag racings fun but i dont think i could do it all the time, its just to boring imo, its 5 seconds then wait in line for 10-30 minutes-to forever lol

but drag bikes look sweet for sure and yours is no exception looks great!! pro wedges are where its at

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
maybe i'm mistaken but it looks like the tires are on diff. on each side...???
on one side they are backwards and the other side they look to be opposite of that...
hard to explain

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they are both on backwards, opposite of the way they are designed to run. both they both are facing the same way. i had to go check 3 times last night because i was worried they were wrong.hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good man, drag racings fun but i dont think i could do it all the time, its just to boring imo, its 5 seconds then wait in line for 10-30 minutes-to forever lol

but drag bikes look sweet for sure and yours is no exception looks great!! pro wedges are where its at[/b]

that is the cool thing about not being on an organized track. we go pass after pass, about 5-6 bikes at a time.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice - yep fast - man thats some phat rears -- sweet ride[/b]

the rears are 22/11/8 on a 8x8 douglas blue labels

the fronts are 18.5 smooth buffs on 10x4 blue labels

1 - 20 of 20 Posts