Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i tried them for the first time 2 weekends ago and they were to much for my bike. I was running 14/38 gearing (perfect for my 20'' paddles), so im going to throw my 13t front on the bike and see if it doesnt help a bunch. If not thats ok, i've got ways to fix that :sorcerer:

camera phone...best i can do till i get my camera charged

if nothing else, i think they look sweet lol!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probally a little too many paddles, unless ya got a monster motor[/b]
i thought so too, but a ton of people run the bigger paddles around here for the 300' races. Im going to be in contact with kbr shortly to put in an order for a 501 though anyway.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
well 300' might be different then from what ive see, but it seems like ud get outta the hole great but kill it on top end? is it sand drags? or dirt? i here them 4 snows work great for dirt..

there sure look MEAN..

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sand drags, real shallow sand. 4sno's are really nice, actually i dont know why i spent twice as much and got these but o well, live and learn lol.

Yup they sure do look mean dont they, hopefully a 501 with a new drag pipe and intake will help put these paddles to use at least in 300' haha

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
although those paddles look badass they might be to much for your bike.

youre gonna need a big motor to pull those. top end must suck right now.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
although those paddles look badass they might be to much for your bike.

youre gonna need a big motor to pull those. top end must suck right now.[/b]
yah i know they are to much ...for now...but in a few months, they should be about right :sorcerer:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Ross those might not work on yours but we would be ashamed of our selves to not try em on mine.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ross those might not work on yours but we would be ashamed of our selves to not try em on mine.[/b]
any time brotha just get your ass back down to Missery so we can put a hurtin on some yammies

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
As soon as In get back. That is the plan.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
As soon as In get back. That is the plan.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
You'll need A LOT more than a 501 to turn those paddles IMO. That's unless they're gliders. Anything else (haulers, extremes) is too much. I hope you got a good deal on them.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
What size are those???

I'm picking up a set of 4snos soon. gonna sell the paddles i have.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'll need A LOT more than a 501 to turn those paddles IMO. That's unless they're gliders. Anything else (haulers, extremes) is too much. I hope you got a good deal on them.[/b]

you would think so

1 - 14 of 14 Posts