Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 trx 450er 3mm stroked hot rods 100 mm forged carillo stage 3 hotcams full dasa
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

new member trx fanboyforshure but here for the community and mech help deffinitly... thanks for all the help and warm welcome

·
Registered
2007 trx 450er 3mm stroked hot rods 100 mm forged carillo stage 3 hotcams full dasa
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums. That’s a nice ride what mods do you have done to it.

thanks mann i like it alot butt its pretty mild i had the motor tore down and new cam chain,stage 3 hotcams 100mm cylinder and 100mm forged carillo piston, hotrods 3mm stroker forged crank and rod, runns on vp 110 .... i think its a 510 bigbore but not 100% shure about the displacement increase but its definitley more powa ive got a list of things to do next like elka shocks,+2 rolldesign a arms, tusk adjustable rear axle and just somw regular dress upp things its no race bike just for funn but i cant complain i love it

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks mann i like it alot butt its pretty mild i had the motor tore down and new cam chain,stage 3 hotcams 100mm cylinder and 100mm forged carillo piston, hotrods 3mm stroker forged crank and rod, runns on vp 110 .... i think its a 510 bigbore but not 100% shure about the displacement increase but its definitley more powa ive got a list of things to do next like elka shocks,+2 rolldesign a arms, tusk adjustable rear axle and just somw regular dress upp things its no race bike just for funn but i cant complain i love it
Damn yours is definitely built compared to mine. I’ve got a lonestar axle, jd performance +2 a-arms, ac nerf bars, dwt rear beadlocks and front wheels, stage 1 hotcam, dg slip on exhaust, my motor is stock besides the stage one hotcam and slip on exhaust. My bike was raced at some point but now it has a well deserved break from racing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice build sounds like and absolute beast. I also have a 07 450er with 480 big bore, HRC cam, HRC header with big gun slip on cut to be a shorty exhaust, tag racing steering stem and bars, DWT front wheels and DWT rear bead locks, wider a-arms, Tusk axle, ac nerf bars, and a few other parts that I probably didn’t name. I really like your graphics kit where did you get it?
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot it means alot to me i love that quad and i like that others appreciate it also ill put up some more pictures later mybe a video or two suposed to get some light track break in practicesoon maybe ill get some riding footage.... but as far as the graphic kit its a old duncan racing graphics kit i wasnt the original owner and the nosecone Flocal sticker is custom +3hp lol but thers this website i designed a new graph kit ots pretty easy to use if you throw some time at it...www.motocal.com
Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Font Line

just a little somethin ive ben messing with....if you want graphics no one else has this is the place but thanks for the feedback i appreciate it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts