Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I did it today, I went ahead and shelled out the cash for a long travel setup. i finally convinced myself that it would work better for what I want to do. I ordered some motowoz shocks with candy blue long travel arms. hopefully I'll have some good pics to add the the customer pics thread within the next month or so.

Thanks for the great products and prices Dave!
Zach

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
AHHH : ) dang it seems like every one has motowoz but me : ( i'm still to poor to get some lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to sell the Camaro in my avatar to buy them but it should be worth it!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
ohh ouch : / lol i think its way worth it

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
What color is your bike? I think the candy blue motowoz shocks on the 450r HQ site looks SOOO awsome on that white 450r. I have a white so i think i'll always want those shocks ..and the candy blue a-arms should really look poppin on any bike..maybe not red tho..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my bike is white, might get the k&k red white and blue retro graphics for it. then just need a new swinger to pc candy blue and I'll be all set!

then i get to move on to the power department

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
What color is your bike? I think the candy blue motowoz shocks on the 450r HQ site looks SOOO awsome on that white 450r. I have a white so i think i'll always want those shocks ..and the candy blue a-arms should really look poppin on any bike..maybe not red tho..[/b]
you mean this one! Let me know, I'll give you all the pics you want of it! LOL... It's the same one that is on www.jdperformanceatv.net in the customer pics for 450R's.

That's Ripper!

Dave Is a great guy and makes a great product as well does Jim @ Motowoz. Will you wait to get your shocks??? Yes. Will it be worth it??? Hell Yes!!!

Both companies provide better service and support than any company I've ever dealt with.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is one of my favorite quads Ripper. Awesome bike. Mine will be close, with candy blue arms, black nerfs, maybe a black frame ths winter, and possibly some blue graphics.

ok, so maybe mine won't look that much like yours. but I wish it did!

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
i have the bumper.. its soo crunk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like that bumper, but can't bring myself to pay $120 for $15 worth of aluminum. It just doesn't add up to me.
But I agree, Ripper has one of the cleanest 450s.

you ever get it dirty Ripper? please tell me you ride the wee outa that piece of art!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I like that bumper, but can't bring myself to pay $120 for $15 worth of aluminum. It just doesn't add up to me.
But I agree, Ripper has one of the cleanest 450s.

you ever get it dirty Ripper? please tell me you ride the wee outa that piece of art![/b]
He sold it a while ago... :banghead:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ripper, if I knew where you were I'd come slap you! How could you sell that thing?!? I hope it was for a good cause

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Ripper, if I knew where you were I'd come slap you! How could you sell that thing?!? I hope it was for a good cause[/b]
it was for a motorcycle and family time so it wasnt worth it for the motorcycle but family id have to say it was

you can get a look alike bumper from motosport called a rock for like 70 great looking bumper looks ALMOST identical

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
well the motowoz wait isint as bad as i thought. my shocks are sitting there, my "dealer" hasnt paid for em..

:banghead:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that's good. I'm really looking for to getting them on and hitting some 80+ footers!

I can understand the family time thing, that's a good reason in my book. But a motorcycle? That's questionable!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a quick update, I got word from Dave that I have 2 packages on their way to me right now. I believe the shocks are direct shipped so it must just be the arms and stem, but either way, I should have some updated pics in a few days.

BTW, I want to thank Dave for the courtesy call, letting me know that my stuff was shipping and giving me a tracking number. Only vendor I've had do that for me without having to call up and ask for it. I love doing business with him and keep trying to send new customers his way, not that it takes much convincing once they see his work!

thanks Dave!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts