Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last time i went riding my quad wouldnt start so i got pull started by a utility. we tied a string to the front bumper and somehow it bent at the top tube. since im going riding saturday and i wont have my new prm bumper by then i had to compramise and modify the old one....so here it is and i dont think it looks that bad

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I cant see the pics...I just have little squars with a red x in them

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just go to properties and copy and paste it into your url bar

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I was able to post the URL and see the pic....I dont think I like it man...what are you trying to accomplish.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by atvrider12764@Jun 29 2004, 03:13 PM
just go to properties and copy and paste it into your url bar
I did this before I read your advise...thanks....it worked.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I think Im confused...that big bar in front of your tires is not your bumper is it.....

·
Registered
529 Posts
I think that big bar in front of the tires is what you would call a trailer. The modification is the removal of the top ring on the bumper. Looks pretty unique.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that big bar is apart of the trails not my bumper.....the top bar on the bumper bent so i just cut it off and filed in the whole with bondo.....i only did this until i get my new one which wont be til next weekend and i wanna ride saturday and not looks stupid with a bad bumper....but it doesnt look half bad

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you guys got any other ideas i can do to it to make it nicer looking

·
Registered
587 Posts
Take it off i guess. When i was swapping out my stock bumper for my AC, i thought it didnt look too bad...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
:huh: ..when I first seen the pic, it was confusing seeing that big bar in front of the tires...at that time I could not see the second pic....

now that I see the top bar of the bumper missing...I see what he did.......looks like it works to me.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
that looks cool man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts