Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkig about do thta to my r: (i did it now with the PhotoShop)

A red frame would look sweet but is too much work.

I would have to get a '06 or aftermarket hood and paint him old blue, a new "skin" for the seat and gold wheels. Not too much work.

I would have too to get a '08 red gas tank or paint mine.

What do you think?.

My 450r is red, if it was white i would take him like '86 250, red frame, gold arms ans swin arm, blue seat...wonderfull.

If you want to see it i have a PS too.

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
I like it. Showing some respect for the "old school".

G

·
its not bad looking at all but really its not my style

you are really good with photoshop. mine look like..well really bad. i dont get how to get the lines straight. what tools do you use?

heres one i did[attachment=31460:Black_fr...elssmall.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,419 Posts

I would have to get a '06 or aftermarket hood and paint him old blue, a new "skin" for the seat and gold wheels. Not too much work.

What do you think?.

My 450r is red, if it was white i would take him like '86 250, red frame, gold arms ans swin arm, blue seat...wonderfull.

If you want to see it i have a PS too.[/b]

WOW....you are really good with photoshop :eek:oh4: ...that's looks great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not good on that, i only know do this and few things more, not a lot, i only use the PS for things like this, nothing more.

The version i have is a bit old, so i don't know if buttons will be the same like in yours, fast450r.

I use this tool to select the area i want to paint (front hood, for example) and the i push Control + U to select the colour:

I you want me to do some stuff tell me, not problem.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

What do you think?.

u serious? a stock 06 looks better than that.

·
Registered
3 Posts

What do you think?.

[/b]

respect the old school. i had a honda 50 that had gold rims

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

What do you think?.

[/b]

respect the old school. i had a honda 50 that had gold rims
[/b]

the old school is respected.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I have the full version of photoshop and I can't do crap with it. I have no idea how you guys change the color of the plastics and stuff. I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure it out and can't do it. :banghead:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm not good on that, i only know do this and few things more, not a lot, i only use the PS for things like this, nothing more.

The version i have is a bit old, so i don't know if buttons will be the same like in yours, fast450r.

I use this tool to select the area i want to paint (front hood, for example) and the i push Control + U to select the colour:

I you want me to do some stuff tell me, not problem.[/b]
thats look alright but i seen one in a dirtwheels mag and it was done in 86 250R colors and had the decals on the rear fenders and everything and imo it looked beautiful

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
I have the full version of photoshop and I can't do crap with it. I have no idea how you guys change the color of the plastics and stuff. I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure it out and can't do it. :banghead:[/b]
what version u got? burn me a copy.

·
Registered
919 Posts
"i seen one in a dirtwheels mag and it was done in 86 250R colors and had the decals on the rear fenders and everything "

there was some pics of that one on here awhile ago too. that did look swwet. k&k atv has a retro graphics kit like that now. if mine was white, thats what id do.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats look alright but i seen one in a dirtwheels mag and it was done in 86 250R colors and had the decals on the rear fenders and everything and imo it looked beautiful[/b]
I know, i've done some PS's with the 450r with old colors and all of them look great.

If mine was white i would do it look '86 style, but mine is red.

·
Stock 05 450R
1,942 Posts
Here's pics of the old school build that was posted in the pictures section last year...

Not my type of look but he did a great job with it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts