Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking interest on a new HRC header w/the exhaust can and exhaust insert off of my 06. The exhaust can is used and has a couple dings in it but does not effect it in any way.

If you would like to just have the header w/exhaust insert that is fine too. $115 shipped.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what jet size do you run with the HRC exhaust? im interested. is it that loud? deep sounding??[/b]

Check my sig. for the jetting specs. I run. As far as loud...It's louder than stock but not as loud as an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
what jet size do you run with the HRC exhaust? im interested. is it that loud? deep sounding??[/b]
yo whats up man.. i live by you in new caney.. over by kingwood... we have the same quad 07 special edtion.. where do you ride at?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Checking interest on a new HRC header w/the exhaust can and exhaust insert off of my 06. The exhaust can is used and has a couple dings in it but does not effect it in any way.

If you would like to just have the header w/exhaust insert that is fine too. $115 shipped.[/b]

I may not have access to my email so please be patient if I do not return your emails or pm's.

·
Registered
889 Posts
what are you going to be running rick? send me a PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts