Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's grown on me a lot since I've put it on, but I'm still not sure. Let me know what yas think...I'm getting pretty mixed reviews out in the pits

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
hard to see the details in the grafix but red always looks good on red.

roll with what you like. FTR.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Eh, Personally Id never use it but its not about us..its your bike if you like it then more power to ya. Other than your graphix, ur bike looks pretty sweet btw, where did you find thoser C series wheels in black? I cant find them that come mounted on tires anywheres!

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Eh, Personally Id never use it but its not about us..its your bike if you like it then more power to ya. Other than your graphix, ur bike looks pretty sweet btw, where did you find thoser C series wheels in black? I cant find them that come mounted on tires anywheres![/b]

c series wheels are more available than diapers for babies.

·
Registered
259 Posts
my opinion is if you are feeling not sure about them then you should change them. its your bike, you have to look at it. but if your unsure whether you like them or not and have to ask us if it looks ok then try a diff set of graphics and go form there. personally i think it looks good :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
It looks real good! Roll with it!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words guys! :thumbsup:
Not a big fan of graphics, but I love the look of this kit. Red is the only color they offer it in & I wasn't sure if it was too much.
Ordering a set of ASVs (red or black?) and powdercoating the frame & valve cover black over the winter. Then I think I'm done w/ it...
All the big online retailers sell c-series/tire packages and all 4 of my local shops keep them in stock.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys! :thumbsup:
Not a big fan of graphics, but I love the look of this kit. Red is the only color they offer it in & I wasn't sure if it was too much.
Ordering a set of ASVs (red or black?) and powdercoating the frame & valve cover black over the winter. Then I think I'm done w/ it...
All the big online retailers sell c-series/tire packages and all 4 of my local shops keep them in stock.[/b]

All the big online retailers sell c-series/tire packages and all 4 of my local shops keep them in stock

thats what i was about to say, i know rocky M. atv and chaparell, and motosport carry them

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I like the color scheme and all, but I could do without it saying Hotwheels on it. Other than that I like it

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
i like it man.. looks good to me

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts