Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got off the phone with Joe at Rossier and ordered a full exhaust for my 04. I'm freakin so damn excited!!
The bad side is now I gotta wait all week to get the dang thing....... its gunna be a long week...

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
lol yes it will.. im sure you will love the exhuast

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Well I just got off the phone with Joe at Rossier and ordered a full exhaust for my 04. I'm freakin so damn excited!!
The bad side is now I gotta wait all week to get the dang thing....... its gunna be a long week...[/b]
Grats, you'll love it. I put mine on a week ago and Im still obsessed with it (not rossier) The power from just an exhaust is crazy on the 450rs

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a question. Does anyone know if the mounting of the Exhaust change from 04-05 to 06-> I ask because on the HMF website they have a seperate Exhaust for them but on a few sites they seem to lump both models into one.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its like christmas eve all week[/b]
Hahaha no kiddin!! I'll be like a 5 year old countin down the days till it gets here.

Thanks guys, my R's completely stock (so far) so I'm excited so see how much difference i'll feel and hear!

·
Registered
239 Posts
rossier pipes are knows to produce some extra ponies.
you'll luv it. congrats.[/b]
yes they do give some extra ponies, but if you woulda got a venom it give horses not ponies..:-D lol

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Rossier is a great pipe, Im sure you will love it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I was hopin to get my exhaust today, but no such luck. I checked the tracking number, and it'll be here tomorrow....so it's pretty easy to say that I won't be gettin much sleep tonight :):

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Well I was hopin to get my exhaust today, but no such luck. I checked the tracking number, and it'll be here tomorrow....so it's pretty easy to say that I won't be gettin much sleep tonight :):[/b]

lol,,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh gotta luv it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have a question. Does anyone know if the mounting of the Exhaust change from 04-05 to 06-> I ask because on the HMF website they have a seperate Exhaust for them but on a few sites they seem to lump both models into one.[/b]
we put my 06 exhaust on an 05 and we had to do some bending of the header and had to re drill the mounting bracket on the muffler about 1/4 inch towards the front of the bike but it sounds alot better and seems to flow more

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it finally came today!!! :_specialED:

I can't believe how amazing by quad sounds and feels now! The pipe looks and performs awsome, I would highly recommend one to anybody.
I love it, wise investment in my book

1 - 13 of 13 Posts