Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and seen the new Batman movie "Dark Knight" last night, loved it!

Great movie, if people are wondering if it's any good. The Joker is great! Heath Ledger really did a bang up job playing that role. He gets into it pretty good.

I especially like the twist at the end of the movie, I won't say anymore cuz I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gona see this soon. Want to wait for the crowd to die down.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I thought the movie was excellent! I was so mad at my girlfriend when we first got there for making me stand in line for an hour and a half but it was totally worth it! The whole cast did an excellent job! I give it two thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I went and saw it yesterday morning with the girl. There were like 5 people there which is cool, and I had popcorn for breakfast.

Firstm I am a pretty big Batman fan so I know alot of the history and the different series (lik the Dark Night series)
my take is

1. Bales voice for Batman....annoying and takes away from the dialog.

2. the last 40 minutes with Two Face popping in and doing his thing...to much to fast. They should have spaced it out a little more instead of this mad rush to finish.

3. Where did the Scarecrow go from the first 10 minutes? I really dug the character in the series and when he showed up I was impressed. But then he disappeared just as quickly.

4. I felt the editing was choppy at times. Two throw a flash in for the Joker just so he can spout a one liner bugged me. I am all for sarcasm but make it part of the scene.

5. If your going to call a movie the Dark Night then I feel it should follow the Dark Night series a little closer. Batman was pretty brutal in the series but not so much in the movie.

the good

1. Story Line....great, it moved quickly and had a steady influx of twists and turns.

2. Batmans toys....well, how can you not love batmans toys.

3. Photography was right on. A few of the previous movies were a little dark but this one was shot really well.

4. Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldmen and Eric Roberts did a great job.

5. The Joker....yeah absoultly awesome.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Going to see it tonight.... I was in Chicago last aug. when they where doing some filming!!!!!

I'll see if I can get some pics up!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
saw it last night..its f-ing awesome..heath ledger was a great joker..RIP...when i first saw the new rachel i was like wtf? no holmes but when the movie went along the new rachel actually did a great job..the movie was just sick!!

·
450R Rider
1,225 Posts
i seen this tonight and loved it, it was a great movie, im gunna seee it again cause i was on the front row and never got to truly enjoy it[/b]
im with you on that one, great movie but will be seeing it again real soon, showed up 45min early and still had the front row, but still enjoyed it!

and im pumped to see pinapple express on the 8th!

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
transformers 2 and MEGAN FOX is what we need to be pumped for!!!

EDIT: i hit post before i finished lol

but about the batman movie, i cannot wait to see it i bought batman begins tonight and im going to watch it this week just before i go see the new one cant wait with all this buzz and it breaking so many records its really unbelievable story,

there could be a movie about making this movie

·
Registered
77 Posts
Def worth seeing, trust me...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts