Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are making an all black 450r! I am sure someone already posted this, but it looks awesome! go to hondas webpage!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yea I think someone already posted it but its still good news! that thing looks sweet doesnt it?!, its most likely ill be getting it! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Lake Hill Moters in Corinth , M.s. got 16 2005 450r's in. 15 of them were red and 1 black.Long story short, I pick up my black 450r on next Saturday.Ive had a 300.00 deposit in for 2 months.If anyone is within relm of Corinth M.S. and are looking to buy,I can't find a deal anywhere better than Lake Hill Motors.$5800.00 out the door.Out of state no tax,no dealer prep cost.

·
Registered
593 Posts
The black looks better in person than the pictures! Picked it up yesterday and aside from a few little things I'm really happy with it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Originally posted by WINGNUT450R@Jul 10 2004, 03:38 PM
,I can't find a deal anywhere better than Lake Hill Motors.$5800.00 out the door.Out of state no tax,no dealer prep cost.
sh!# thats cheap were do you live wut state ive got a friend thats lookin 4 a trx450r.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
oldsandman, you already got a black 450R. That's awesome dude! Maybe I can order my black plastic now! :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I think im going to die waiting for my R !!!!lol come on honda dealerships in az get the 05s in!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pick my black one up Sat @ Lake Hill Motors ,Corinth MS. They got it about 2 weeks ago.I put a deposit down to hold it till then .Im in GA and going to travel 644 miles round trip to get this thing.I'll post pic's this following Monday.Sparks pipe,Sparks cam,Sparks custom 13.8 / 1 piston ,stock bore,filter kit,jet kit already on order.

TRX/KTM 520 Quad
tcs/axis
laeger swing arm
denton a arms
retro sparks x-6 pipe
hipers
39mm fcr
Anthting else u can think of,this thing rips

·
Registered
63 Posts
can the guy who already has his post a picture please?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
All you have to do is after you wash your bike put some tire spray on like(No touch) or something that puts a shine on your tires. The same thing will work for your bike and make it look brand new again. That is until you get in the dirt or mud! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jul 13 2004, 05:06 PM
oldsandman, you already got a black 450R. That's awesome dude! Maybe I can order my black plastic now! :D
I just got ahold of a set of black plastic for my 450 didn't buy another quad. I think the plastic should be availble soon though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey WINGNUT450R, has your TRX/KTM 520 Quad been published in a magazine. Seems like I have saw a 520 KTM motored quad a while back in a magazine.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Jul 14 2004, 09:12 AM
All you have to do is after you wash your bike put some tire spray on like(No touch) or something that puts a shine on your tires. The same thing will work for your bike and make it look brand new again. That is until you get in the dirt or mud! :D
or good car wax thats what i use. B)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I use this stuff called 2001 its pretty good stuff ...............for shining the quads lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by hondaracing_13@Jul 14 2004, 11:57 AM
Hey WINGNUT450R, has your TRX/KTM 520 Quad been published in a magazine.  Seems like I have saw a 520 KTM motored quad a while back in a magazine.
Na, never published.Sorry to say but I'm going to part the trx/ktm520 out and steal the suspention.bars,hiper's,bumper,grab bar and anything else that will fit on my 450r.Everything else is going on ebay,mototr,frame,a arms,axle.I'll post pic's before I tear it to pieces.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Originally posted by trx450r4ever+Jul 13 2004, 04:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-WINGNUT450R
@Jul 10 2004, 03:38 PM
,I can't find a deal anywhere better than Lake Hill Motors.$5800.00 out the door.Out of state no tax,no dealer prep cost.
sh!# thats cheap were do you live wut state ive got a friend thats lookin 4 a trx450r.
[/b]
mine was cheaper than that $5650
www.abernathysonline.com in union city TN

1 - 20 of 24 Posts