Honda TRX 450R banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
What the hell. I think this is the stupiest thing honda has ever done besides not making the 250r nemore. It looks exactly like the on in the front besids the fenders a lil.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Fatboy@Sep 9 2004, 01:01 PM
What the hell. I think this is the stupiest thing honda has ever done besides not making the 250r nemore. It looks exactly like the on in the front besids the fenders a lil.

yeah looks "exactly like the 450r" except for all fenders are different, shocks look different, no radiator, no radiator shrouds, engine looks totally different....as a matter of fact, it looks just like a 400ex with 450r headlights.....funny thing is you guys think it looks like a 450r, when in fact in looks like a 400ex with 450r headlights....in my opinion there is a big difference.

my point here is it does not look exactly like the 450r....

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude+Sep 9 2004, 01:26 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fatboy
@Sep 9 2004, 01:01 PM

yeah looks "exactly like the 450r" except for all fenders are different, shocks look different, no radiator, no radiator shrouds, engine looks totally different....as a matter of fact, it looks just like a 400ex with 450r headlights.....funny thing is you guys think it looks like a 450r, when in fact in looks like a 400ex with 450r headlights....in my opinion there is a big difference.

my point here is it does not look exactly like the 450r.... [/b]
Sorry, but I have to agree with Lude!!! Of course if you didn't know anything about either quad, then you might make that mistake!! At least Honda did something to it. They just should have put the Res. shocks on to keep up with the Z and KFX! :huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.