Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
:(

dont thank god, thank our armed forces. ....

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
We will never forget those who died that Tuesday morning, or the soldiers that have lost theirs lives protecting America. God Bless the USA :(

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 11 2004, 12:35 PM
We will never forget those who died that Tuesday morning, or the soldiers that have lost theirs lives protecting America.  God Bless the USA :(
America and also trying to protect the rest of the world... ....

I still remember everything i was doing that entire day... i can almost go step by step and minute by minute....

I CANT EVER FORGET..... and WONT............

God Bless America and Her People........

·
Registered
242 Posts
It happened the day before my birthday, so i still remember it all the time, and can recall everything i did that day, where i was when i found out , who i with.

The world has been a different place since 9/11

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I Live in canada..and i still remember that whole day...i was in school and we watch it on the tv for most of the day...that was the day the N AMerica changed.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 11 2004, 01:35 PM
We will never forget those who died that Tuesday morning, or the soldiers that have lost theirs lives protecting America.  God Bless the USA :(
Ditto.

·
Registered
55 Posts
t00muchmetal, it happened on my bday
as for the FDNY and NYPD my heart goes out to them, you wouldnt have caught my ass going into them or anywhere near. very heroic people god bless them all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts