Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,401 Posts
Rath makes some good stuff, but I’ve tried buying stuff from him and he never responds to my emails or DMs. Houser had some really nice nerfs in two different widths for MX and XC, but they’ve gone the way of Pro Armor and make almost nothing for quads anymore. I think Houser made another batch of nerfs though. Unfortunately there’s not a whole lot of options anymore for quality Nerf bars, unless you want junk like Alba Racing.

·
Truck Yea
5,588 Posts
I found the tusk ones werent half bad when I had my 400ex. rock, alba and tusk are all very similar except the tusk ones the mounts are welded on the front and the others are bolt on. I was going to try XFR next they still make stuff and my buddy had a set on his yfz and they were really nice but they aint cheap./

Houser still makes some but they are $$$. I LOVE the pro armor setup and mine are pretty beat up on the bottom from rocks but they still work well. Shame they are super hard to find even used.Pro armor MIGHT have some if you call them-you never know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the tusk ones werent half bad when I had my 400ex. rock, alba and tusk are all very similar except the tusk ones the mounts are welded on the front and the others are bolt on. I was going to try XFR next they still make stuff and my buddy had a set on his yfz and they were really nice but they aint cheap./

Houser still makes some but they are $$$. I LOVE the pro armor setup and mine are pretty beat up on the bottom from rocks but they still work well. Shame they are super hard to find even used.Pro armor MIGHT have some if you call them-you never know.
I know the XFR are wide if you are doing xc, but everyone I’ve talked to has liked them.

·
Truck Yea
5,588 Posts

·
Truck Yea
5,588 Posts
I know the XFR are wide if you are doing xc, but everyone I’ve talked to has liked them.
Can’t be any wider than the pro armors. They stick out to an easy 48” I’d say

1 - 7 of 7 Posts