Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of nerf bars do you guys recommend? Where is the cheapest place to get them? Just got my 450r today.

Josh

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have graydon proline nerfs on mine.Great quality & fit.
Check out their web site

Dave
Peoria,AZ

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Sorry dont want to hi jack your thread, but RIDE RED how wierd is this.. I live in Phoenix, my name is Dave, and my screen name is also Ride_Red...

Dave

·
Registered
572 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 28 2004, 03:52 PM
Sorry dont want to hi jack your thread, but RIDE RED how wierd is this.. I live in Phoenix, my name is Dave, and my screen name is also Ride_Red...

Dave
Things that make you go HMMM !

Dave B------RIDE RED
Peoria,AZ

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Now that DJ89 has offically been declared an IDIOT because I said I do not want this to hijack your thread we can get back on topic...

AC's can also be had for pretty cheap on eBay but people usually spread you with the shipping charges.

RIDE RED... I am Dave B as well. Weird

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I think A/C is your best choice, though if you want to spend some money and have some really cool looking foot pegs. IMS,Roll has the foot pegs for you. Along with nerfs and heals guards too. But, I warn you, they are very expensive. That's what I have! I bought all three at once and I got a 20% discount. So I paid $520 OTD. I know very expensive. But, I wouldn't want anything else. Of course now I'm broke. But, it was worth every penny!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Sep 28 2004, 04:07 PM
I think A/C is your best choice, though if you want to spend some money and have some really cool looking foot pegs. IMS,Roll has the foot pegs for you. Along with nerfs and heals guards too. But, I warn you, they are very expensive. That's what I have! I bought all three at once and I got a 20% discount. So I paid $520 OTD. I know very expensive. But, I wouldn't want anything else. Of course now I'm broke. But, it was worth every penny!!!
Damn Rico! $520.00 Bones? That's a lot of coin but hey, you make $$$ to spend $$$ and if you really like them then obviously you made the right decision. I went with AC (New Style) myself and I'm satisfied with them.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 28 2004, 05:18 PM
Now that DJ89 has offically been declared an IDIOT because I said I do not want this to hijack your thread we can get back on topic...

AC's can also be had for pretty cheap on eBay but people usually spread you with the shipping charges.

RIDE RED...  I am Dave B as well.  Weird

Thanks
Dave
take it easy its just for fun

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Sep 28 2004, 06:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Sep 28 2004, 04:07 PM
Damn Rico! $520.00 Bones? That's a lot of coin but hey, you make $$$ to spend $$$ and if you really like them then obviously you made the right decision. I went with AC (New Style) myself and I'm satisfied with them. [/b]
Your right quadboy!! I thought it was allot of money when I had my 400ex. But, I feel the 450R deserves the best! Don't you? Of course I'm telling my buddy to get the A/C because he dosen't have the money to spend and I think for the money the A/C are [email protected]!!!! :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R+Sep 28 2004, 04:35 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 06:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R

Damn Rico! $520.00 Bones? That's a lot of coin but hey, you make $$$ to spend $$$ and if you really like them then obviously you made the right decision. I went with AC (New Style) myself and I'm satisfied with them.
Your right quadboy!! I thought it was allot of money when I had my 400ex. But, I feel the 450R deserves the best! Don't you? Of course I'm telling my buddy to get the A/C because he dosen't have the money to spend and I think for the money the A/C are [email protected]!!!! :D [/b]
Can I get a LOAN?
:D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 28 2004, 05:18 PM

Thanks
Dave
Ride red626,
things that make you go hmmmm
my name-David Allen Burrell
Dont tell me your middle name begins with a A--also
that would be way to weird

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by RIDE RED+Sep 28 2004, 08:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ride_Red626
@Sep 28 2004, 05:18 PM

Thanks
Dave
Ride red626,
things that make you go hmmmm
my name-David Allen Burrell
Dont tell me your middle name begins with a A--also
that would be way to weird
[/b]
Actually ... his last name begins with Bur too ... and his middle name does begin with an A. Damn, this is crazy!

Did you think I was serious?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Sep 28 2004, 07:05 PM-->
Originally posted by Rico'[email protected] 28 2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 06:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R

Your right quadboy!! I thought it was allot of money when I had my 400ex. But, I feel the 450R deserves the best! Don't you? Of course I'm telling my buddy to get the A/C because he dosen't have the money to spend and I think for the money the A/C are [email protected]ss!!!! :D
Can I get a LOAN?
:D [/b]
Sorry, I have to many things, I still want to put on my quad!!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ya I really like your set up Rico. Then again I like mine to and it was only 130 bucks :D .

The Kid is right... My name is Dave Burt. That is some crazy stuff man... Middle name doens't start with an A... well to some it may
. Maybe A HOLE.

Dave

·
Registered
810 Posts
Has anyone tried the Tusk nerfbars that rocky mountain sells? They're like $100 and from the photos atleast they look pretty good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy@Sep 28 2004, 06:21 PM
New style? Did they just switch up the heal guards or something?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts