Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=31723:DSC04352.JPG][attachment=31724:DSC04349.JPG]

Hey guys,
I have a LSR CRF chassic and a trx LSR swingarm. when I got it I had to rig up the spacers where the pivot bolt went through the swinger. 2 yrs later I trashed the bearing on the chain side at Durhamtown. I just got my new bearings in and it did not come with everything I need. Also, my chain side of the swinger is not the same size as the kick starter side. the sleave that came with the bearings are too short on the kickstarter side and too long on the chain side. I want to do it right this time. Can I get a pic of the setup you run with a LSR swingarm?? I still need the caps that cover ends of the bearings... the way it is now there is noway to keep all the dirt out if I put it back together. So i'm going to order the caps from bike bandit. Any help would be great.

here is my E mail add [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachment=31725:DSC04350.JPG]
[attachment=31723:DSC04352.JPG][attachment=31724:DSC04349.JPG] I know it's dirty...sorry

Hey guys,
I have a LSR CRF chassic and a trx LSR swingarm. when I got it I had to rig up the spacers where the pivot bolt went through the swinger. 2 yrs later I trashed the bearing on the chain side at Durhamtown. I just got my new bearings in and it did not come with everything I need. Also, my chain side of the swinger is not the same size as the kick starter side. the sleave that came with the bearings are too short on the kickstarter side and too long on the chain side. I want to do it right this time. Can I get a pic of the setup you run with a LSR swingarm?? I still need the caps that cover ends of the bearings... the way it is now there is noway to keep all the dirt out if I put it back together. So i'm going to order the caps from bike bandit. Any help would be great.

here is my E mail add [email protected][/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never mind... I just got off the phone with LSR and they said they make dif. size bearings and sleaves. Thanks any way.

[attachment=31725:DSC04350.JPG]
[attachment=31723:DSC04352.JPG][attachment=31724:DSC04349.JPG] I know it's dirty...sorry

Hey guys,

here is my E mail add [email protected][/b]
[/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts