Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okie i sent a App. to YOshmiura on sponsor house and they let me be in it.

i get 30% off all their products now but im confused what do i do for them beside use their pipe lol...

also if ur wondering how i got sponsored by them i know theu Manager and One of there AMA riders as a good friend

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
okie i sent a App. to YOshmiura on sponsor house and they let me be in it.

i get 30% off all their products now but im confused what do i do for them beside use their pipe lol...

also if ur wondering how i got sponsored by them i know theu Manager and One of there AMA riders as a good friend[/b]
First off, you aren't supposed to disclose the discounts that you get from sponsors. But what you are supposed to do is start winning and put that pipe in the winners circle!!! lol jk Just represent the product to the best of your ability and tell every rider you meet that they have a great product. (For instance I am sponsored by "Deadbatgear" they have very strong yet unique skid plates that you can get in any color you want.) On Sponsorhouse there is a list of things that tells you what you should be doing. (I think it's one of the bulletins on the right side.)

If you want you can add me on there as a friend. You can just do a search for Ethan Strauser and there i am.

Anyways congratulations on the sponsorship!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you only read the contract up until the point where your discount is listed. Part of the reason I'm not a fan of SponsorHouse at ALL.[/b]
i read the whole thing!

also give me a link to ur profile :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Sounds like you only read the contract up until the point where your discount is listed. Part of the reason I'm not a fan of SponsorHouse at ALL.[/b]
The thing i don't like about Sponsorhouse is that it basically has turned into myspace with all the glitter and ridiculous games, etc. Also getting sponsored on there seems to depend on how many friends and how many votes you have which is really lame...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The thing i don't like about Sponsorhouse is that it basically has turned into myspace with all the glitter and ridiculous games, etc. Also getting sponsored on there seems to depend on how many friends and how many votes you have which is really lame...
[/b]
i dont even have 1 friend or any votes

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
[/b]
i dont even have 1 friend or any votes
[/b]
you have connections...

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Oh, I thought you "quit" because you wanted to be a kid and enjoy life, get back to spending time with the girlfriend and go to the movies. Sounds fun!

What you SHOULD do is not take it, so that way a kid that DOSE race and WANTS to race gets the discount. Not an undeserving quitter. IMO

Did you take it to say... yeah im sponsered by yosh! LOL mabey waer the t-shirt and act like a factory rider for a day LOL

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Oh, I thought you "quit" because you wanted to be a kid and enjoy life, get back to spending time with the girlfriend and go to the movies. Sounds fun!

What you SHOULD do is not take it, so that way a kid that DOSE race and WANTS to race gets the discount. Not an undeserving quitter. IMO

Did you take it to say... yeah im sponsered by yosh! LOL mabey waer the t-shirt and act like a factory rider for a day LOL[/b]

agreed, if your not even going to ride and your quiting then why the hell are you going to take money away from other ppl that would really use the sponsership and discount

G

·
Because it makes him look cool to say he has a sponsorship, I agree if you don't race why bother taking a sponsorship and are you really going to buy product and represent the product in a respectful manner.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Did you take it to say... yeah im sponsered by yosh! LOL mabey waer the t-shirt and act like a factory rider for a day LOL[/b]
yes i did quit and thats why im ASKING WHAT I HAVE TO DO ...........-_-.......................
so i wouldnt get invovled into things. Thanks for bashing me ..................... ill send you a PM when i want to get offended again....

Also i sent the App. way be4 i thought of quiting..... and it got appected like 2 days ago

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

yes i did quit and thats why im ASKING WHAT I HAVE TO DO ...........-_-.......................
so i wouldnt get invovled into things. Thanks for bashing me ..................... ill send you a PM when i want to get offended again....

Also i sent the App. way be4 i thought of quiting..... and it got appected like 2 days ago
[/b]
:thumbsup: Just callin it how I see it. No PM's required, just be clearer as to what you wanna say.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
sponsorhouse?

damn i havent signed onto that in montttttths

and as soon as i saw it was like myspace, i said F this. and just filled out my free apps and got them all, and now they just sent me a new contract every few months. they really help out tho, especially when u get the ones close to 50%

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[/b]
:thumbsup: Just callin it how I see it. No PM's required, just be clearer as to what you wanna say.
[/b]
how about you stay away from my threads and ill stay away from yours. k thx....

anyways i might be selling my iphone 2morrefor 450$ so if i sell it im going back to racing. also sold my HRC TIP for 35$ thats like 2 days of riding for me :)

kinda happy now although batch im doing what u told me to do. take it slow and im going to be riding little by little.
Triples here i come!!!!!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm just knocking ya a little bit, just kidding around, no big deal[/b]
yeah i know im kidding to but i cant make faces over the net ^_^ well real faces.

Zach sorry if i said anything bad.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts