Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a trx450r 05 and it’s leaking oil like from the side of the case where the kickstart is but from the other side of engine it’s leaking oil I don’t know what to do any suggestions? Right where I circled it when I turned it on it just starts leaking some oil

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,337 Posts
I’m not exactly sure where in that circled area it is leaking, especially since I see no oil in that pic. That would be a very odd place to have oil leaking since there is no pressurized oil fed up there. Can you be a little more descriptive or provide a better pic?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not exactly sure where in that circled area it is leaking, especially since I see no oil in that pic. That would be a very odd place to have oil leaking since there is no pressurized oil fed up there. Can you be a little more descriptive or provide a better pic?
I have a video of it but I can’t post it here but I took a quick pic when it was on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts